Last Days

(Chrissy's POV)

It's officially three days until our tour starts and the boys and I flew out here to California a few days ago since our first stop is going to be in San Francisco. I still can't believe this is all happening for real. If I was dreaming, I would've woken up by now. I've been having so much fun hanging out with The Neighbourhood and all their friends. Today we went to the beach and walked around the pier. l only got in the water up to my ankles out of the fear that if I had gone a few steps further, I'd get washed away into the ocean. I relaxed with everyone out on the shore and we watched the sunset. Now a few hours later, I'm back at the hotel watching some local channel, not paying too much attention. Dan and Will are asleep in the other two beds and I can't stop thinking about this whole tour thing. We've been doing this for years and I don't think I've ever been this excited. I can't sleep, like at all, so maybe I'll just play some League of Legends until I rage quit. Anything to get my mind off these jitters.

(Zach's POV)

Well I just woke up from a nap and it's now 2am, how convenient. Ugh, what can I do home alone? I'm not in the mood to get high and my cats are ignoring me, so the only other option is to play some music. I wonder what Chrissy is doing right now. Probably being a little nerd as always. I really hope I don't screw up. She's a good girl and I'm not about to mess with what we have. Cameron has stopped texting me so often, but he hasn't stopped trying to talk to Chrissy. Honestly, what a douche. He thinks the only reason Chrissy and I are so close is because we've done it, which we haven't. I'm not going to pressure her into anything, especially since we've only been together for a little over a month. Ugh. I just really love her, yeah, I love her. Nothing is going to change that.

*next day*

(Chrissy's POV)

"Will! Have you seen my sweatshirt that I was wearing the other night?" I asked while applying my make up in the bathroom mirror. "No, didn't you leave it at Zach's place?" Aww, I guess I did. "Probably. Eh, I'll worry about it later, I just really like that sweatshirt." He passed the mirror on his way to get his shoes and smiled. "Yeah, you love it so much you left it at your boyfriend's place." I stuck my tongue out and finished winging my eyeliner. "I mean, he probably hasn't even acknowledged it yet since he's been busy recording."

(Zach's POV)

I picked up Chrissy's sweatshirt and hung it in my closet. I need to remember to give it back to her. Before you make assumptions, the only reason I even have this laying around in my room is because she needed somewhere to change after getting back from the beach and forgot it. I'm not going to be seeing her until the day we leave. I've missed touring so much and we haven't played anywhere too recently, so this will be fun. Damn, I need to pack. What am I gonna take with me?? Why am I so stressed? I never get this stressed. Heh, maybe it's because I know I'm gonna be touring with my f*cking girlfriend and her band. Never thought I would say that, but it sounds nice.. in my head at least. "Z, come on we're waiting for you." Jesse said, poking his head through the door. "I'll be right there, I was just thinking." He smirked and raised one eyebrow. "You ready to tour with your girl?" I smiled and nodded my head. "That's all I've been thinking about." This month is going to go by so fast, but I don't even care.

(A/N) sorry for the late update... again. Procrastination is my middle name, but I still can't thank all of you enough on behalf of all three of us for all the reads. Thanks for enjoying so far.

XX SMALLS