The Calm Before The Storm

Chrissy's Pov

My eyes slowly open and adjusted to the morning light that filled my hotel room. Once my eyes had got adjusted I sat up and glanced at my phone, that was on a nightstand beside the bed. My thoughts traveled to the events that happened last night, and a wave of happiness came over me. Smiling I grabbed my phone and went straight his contact.I really want to call him but just like last time, I don't want to seem thirsty. I plop back on the bed looking at his contact. Everything about last night felt right, and when I was with Zach I couldn't feel the hurt of being cheated on. I felt happy.

My thoughts were cut short by three knocks on my door."Hey yo! Chrissy lets go get some breakfast." It was Will's. I sat up and put the phone back on the little white nightside."Uh yeah, be out in a bit!" I grabbed a plain dark gray shirt, a pair ripped jeans and quickly put those on. "Chrissy! Please try and hurry I'm really hungry" And now Dan is outside my door. "Noted and trying!" I answered and rushed to do my makeup.

Once I completely got ready I grab my phone, purse and open the door to find the boys on their phones.I rolled my eyes and made a small noise. Will looked up from his phone and let out a small giggled."Oh, would you look at that only took like 40 minutes." I squinted my eyes at him."Didn't need the sass, Will." I heard Dan's muffled laugh."let's go eat before Chrissy fights us." He chuckled out.

After the amazing and lovely breakfast we had we had just decided to hang out in my hotel room. "Sooooooo Zach," Dan called out in a teasing voice.Nope, I want to low-key avoid this talk for just like one day. I buried my phone into my phone screen."Don't know what you're talking about my dude." I answered blandly trying not to get the spotlight." I didn't say anything but his name." he said raising his eyebrow a bit. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Will perking up a bit at the convention that I don't want to have. "what's going to be the set list for tomorrow?" I blurred out to try and switch lanes. "Looks like someone is trying very hard to not about their little crush." I let out a sigh, great now Will is getting my case.

"You guys are talking about a crush that I don't have.,"I said with a bored voice. Both Dan and Will looked at each other and shook their heads. "Well fine whatever you say but your actions say otherwise," Dan said with a smile teasing smile. The rest of the time that boys were over, we actually did talk about the set list for tomorrow's show.

It was around 7:30 ish and I was scrolling through my social media and low-key sad that I didn't get a text from Zach the whole day. My mind is still sticking to what Will said. I mean Zach is a great guy and all but, I think it is a bit too early to jump into an another relationship.I felt my phone buzz in my hand and it was a text from Zach saying."Hey sorry I was out the whole day, wanna hang for a bit?" When I saw that message I felt instant joy and happiness."Yeah, sure I'll be glad to hang."I answered back, grab my phone and went to the bathroom to touch up my makeup.I got another text from him that said."Ok, cool where do you wanna hang." I answered with. "There is a small cafe near the hotel that I am staying.Wanna go there?" "Yeah sure just send me the address of the hotel and we'll walk there."

After I was done touching up my makeup and texted the address to Zach I was waiting for him. A few minutes I hear some knocks on my hotel room door. I grab my stuff, walk to the door, and open it but it wasn't Zach. My body stiffens up when I see Cameron in the doorway.He looks down and says."I know this looks bad but... We really need to talk about what happened."

A/N

Hey guys NightShy here and I hope you liked the chapter I wrote.