Drive The Nightmares Away

8:56 p.m 

*Chrissy's P.O.V.* 

I texted Zach and he said he was going to pick me up at 9 and I can hear the clock ticking away. My palms are sweating and my mind just fills with wonder. Where are we going? What will we be doing? Ugh I wish I knew!

I hear a knock on the door and I put my suit cases near the door and went to answer the door. "Hey you ready?" He said and I nodded and pulled out 2 suitcases and a carry on then he looked at me shocked. "Relax one is for clothes and the other is shoes and makeup and the last one is a carry on for all my beauty and skin care." I said and he laughed a little. "You know we are going for the week right." He said and I nodded. "Yes but I don't know what we are doing so I had to pack for any and every situation." I said and he nodded. "You know what you get points for that." He said and I giggled and he gave me a thumbs up. "Do you want to change so that way you are comfortable. The drive is a couple hours."  He said and I looked at what I was wearing. A band shirt, skinny jeans and flats. "Maybe since it's night I should." I told him. 

I go to the dresser and pull out a pajama bottom and top and go into the restroom. I changed and put my hair in a bun and grabbed my purse with my wallet. "Ready." I said and he looked at me with a certain look. "Would it be wrong to say you looked cute?" He said and I kissed his cheek as a friendly gesture. "Let's get these dates started." I said and rolled a suit case and picked up the carry on bag. 

*Zach's P.O.V.*

Did she just? Wait? What? 

I shake myself out of my thoughts and go to her. "Let me carry it since you are my date." I said trying to be a gentlemen and she looked at me. "Maybe later." She said giggling and ran through the lobby and I smiled chasing her. "Where's the car?" She asked and I pointed to the rental car. "Let me take those." I take her bags and pop them in the trunk with my stuff. We get in and she puts the seat back and had my jacket on and had a pillow under her head. "Here." I say and lay a blanket over her. "Just for you to relax and incase you get cold because I like running the air while I drive." I tell her as she yawns. "Okay." She tells me and I see her eyes closing once I got in and started driving. "We should be there in about 3 to 4 hours top. When we get there I'll check us in and then carry you to the room if you're still asleep." I say and she smiled and drifted off to sleep. 

11:34 p.m.

*Chrissy's P.O.V.*

(Dream)

I am sitting on the beach and it is close to the time for the sun to rise. I look at the clock and it is 5:34 in the morning. I hear the waves crashing and I get up from the bed and look out the glass door.  A guy is sitting on the sand. Curious me goes out and once I see it's Zach I sat down and put my head on his shoulder. "Chris can I ask you a question?"He said and I said yeah. "What do you think about this? Being here with me right here and right now." He said and I kissed his cheek. "I love it. Everyday and every hour." I said and he kissed my cheek. "Good because I don't want you to never feel any other way." He told me and I heard the walls crumble. "Chrissy please listen to me!" Someone calls out to me and I look out and see...Taylor? "He doesn't love you! Come back to us!" She calls out and I shake my head and run into Zach's arms. "I knew you would be back." I heard Cameron's voice and saw Zach go off holding hands with Taylor. Please someone get me up!

*Zach's P.O.V.*

She keeps on tossing and turning. She must be having a bad dream. "No Zach please come back." She mumbles in her sleep and I'm thinking of Titanic Don't let go Jack, come back. I pull off to the side of the road and I rush to her side and carry her to the back seat and she is holding onto me. "Zach please don't leave me." She said still asleep and it makes me think does this happen often? She has nightmares about me? Am I that bad?

  "I'm here and not going anywhere." I said and hugged her tight. I sang a little to her and she calmed down a little. I put her back in the front and buckled her in and went back to the driver's side. Only an hour or two and she will be happy. I hope. 

*Chrissy's P.O.V.*

"I'm here and not going anywhere." I heard his voice and I calmed down. He knows I am having a bad dream. He's comforting me. He cares for me. 

I hope this week will just what I need and I hope he and I will go far.

A/N 

Double update has turned into a triple update to make up for yesterday. Sorry again for the late updates but our schedules have been messed up. We all have been very busy. There will be a third update being posted while you are reading this one. Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment and you can pm any of us. We are here for everyone to help them if they need to be helped. 

Stay Beautiful and Be you Always

Sapphire <3