What Ifs

*Zach's P.O.V.*

I move in close to her and as we are about to kiss she and I separate. "Are we rushing this?" She asked and I thought about it. "No but if you don't want to we don't have to." I said as she shook her head. "No that's not it I want it but I want it to be the right moment. Kisses should be something special right?" She asked and I nodded. "You're right a hundred percent." I said and she hugged me. "I like you and I know you like me but we're not even together yet. Shouldn't we wait until then. You don't seem like a guy to break my heart. But I just got cheated on." She said tearing up it makes sense. She doesn't want to hurt and I have to respect it. Although it hit me.

"How about I take you out?" I said and she looked at me. "Like a date?" She asked and I shook my head. "More like dates as in more than one. I know what I want to do and all you have to do is say yes." I said and she looked confused. "I'm not going to be taking anything off-" she started and I stopped her. "Nothing like that you know like an actual date I'm not ready for what you are thinking." I said and she looked surprised. "That's the first time I have heard a guy say no to that. My ex used to try and pressure me into that but I wasn't ready." She said and I hugged her tighter.

"I'm different and you should know that if you go with me you will treated like a queen." I told her and saw her look up at me and smiled. "What do you say?" I asked smiling and she took a breath. "I want to say yes but I don't know all the what ifs are in my head. I don't know where we would go and for how long?" She asked and I thought about it. "We will be back within a week. It's another city in Florida since Miami doesn't have good places that would be rememorable." I said and she looked at me with a curious smile.

" You have until tonight to decide and be packed." I said and got up to go back to my hotel and pack in case she says yes. "I'll talk it over with the boys because they kinda will put out a missing person ad on milk cartons if I don't tell them." She said laughing a little which caused me to laugh. "Yeah I'll text you though." I said not wanting to leave but I saw it was like 1 in the morning. "Yeah see you tomorrow well later today I guess." She said as I hugged her and we released. "Oh don't forget your jacket." She said rushing over. "You can keep it until tonight if you go with me since it's already tomorrow. It looks better on you." I said causing her to blush.

We said one final goodbye then I went to the lobby and walked a couple blocks to the hotel and went up to my room. "You're all smiley tonight. Did you go see her?" Brandon asked and I nodded. "Yes I did and we are not together yet." I said and he laughed. "Jesse you owe me $5 he chickened out." He said and I rolled my eyes going into the room with the guys. "I didn't chicken out I almost kissed her but it didn't feel right." I said and Jesse stood up.

"He has a plan." He told the guys as he went to the cooler to get a drink. "Yeah I do and if she says yes I will be out for a week." I told them and they looked at me confused. "Where are you going? Cali? New York?" Mikey asked and I shook my head. "Colder and colder my friend only I will know and once we go you will see it over twitter and myspace." I said and we all laughed. "Zach no one uses myspace anymore." Jesse said. "I know but that proves my point that you guys will know later." I said and they nodded. "I hope she says yes and you have fun." Jesse said patting my back and I opened the door to my room. "I'll see you guys in the morning." I said and they sent me off and I heard them making bets about where I am going and if I will kiss her.

I lay down and put on my headphones. I turn on Pandora and a country song started playing and it made me think of her............

*Chrissy's P.O.V.*

"You should go and have fun. You have already told him you like him what is the problem." Dan said and I look at him. "I don't know what if he hurts me or something. I can't go through another heart break again." I said laying down and put the pillow over my face. "The what ifs will come between you and a good time. Go and have fun you probably will thank me for it later." He said removing the pillow and looked at me smiling. "Go and be safe and most important have fun. Will and I will miss you but it's only for a week." He said and I thought about it and he's right maybe I should go.

Right on cue Zach texts me, "If you have trouble deciding listen to Kane Brown- What Ifs." I reply "okay" and search the song. In all honestly it made me tear up and it sounds too good to be true. I have someone who wants to take me out and he wants to love me. Love an overused word but now it feels like he means it.

The song finishes and I made up my mind. I am going to give Zach Abels a chance to love me.

A/n

Hey guys It's Sapphire and I hope you liked the song and chapter. Today we are doing a double update because I want to make up not writing on monday.

Thanks for reading,

Sapphire <3