Tidal Waves

1:35 a.m 

*Zach's P.O.V.*

It took me forever to find the hotel/resort and I am still happy she is asleep. Everything is still a surprise to her. I park the car and quietly let myself out and go to the front desk to check in. "Hello sir welcome may I please have an I.D to confirm your stay along with your name to see if you are in the system?" The desk lady asked and I gave her my I.D. and told her my name. "Oh yes Mr.Abels your room is ready. One of the top suites at this resort. Please enjoy your stay and have a good stay." She said and I got the room key from her and went back to the car to get Chrissy. 

She still looked peaceful and I picked her up bridal style and closed the car and locked it. I carried her to the room and opened it with the key and went over to the bed and covered her up. "I'll be back." I told her and kissed her forehead softly and went to get the bags. I ended up making two trips picking up  the bags and once I was done I changed and walked over to the couch. I laid down and drifted off to sleep.

3:15 a.m.

*Chrissy's P.O.V.*

I wake up and realize we are in a dark hotel room. I decide to go to the restroom and while I was doing my buisness I look at my phone. Ugh 432 messages from Cameron and I haven't even openes the others he has sent me since the day we broke up. Taylor stopped and I'm glad. She and I were so close and she betrayed me by going with my ex while I was with him. It isn't right. I quickly finished and washed my hands before going back to the bed. 

I see Zach sleeping on the couch and I notice he snores a little. He looks cute and peaceful. I don't know what came over me but I'm glad I decided to go with him. I go back to the bed and I stare at the ceiling. I can't sleep and I don't know what to do. Maybe it's because he looks cold and he looks like he isn't that comfortable on the couch because it seems a little small for him. Another wave of movement later I was walking to the couch and kneeled in front of him. "Zach." I said softly shaking him and he groans. "Hmm.....Chrissy? Is something wrong?" He asked wiping his eyes. 

"I know this sounds weird since we're on a date but I can't sleep.....can.....can you lay down with me?" I asked and he looked into my eyes. "Yeah if that's what you want and I promise before you ask I will not try anything." He said and I smiled. "Can we cuddle?" I ask and he smiled and nodded, "Yeah if you want".  I grabbed his hand and he sat up and we walked to the bed. He laid down on the other side and I laid down. He pulled me close and I laid my head on his arm and he put his other arm over my waist. 

"Are you comfortable."  He asked and I nodded. "Yeah I feel better now." I said with a yawn and turned to face him putting a hand on his heart and feeling it and hearing it beat in his chest. "You have a loud heartbeat." I say and he said, "Only around beautiful girls." He said and I smiled, "So all the time around your fans." He shook his head, "No only when I am around you."  He said and I smiled bigger and let out a deep, relaxing breath and drifted off to sleep.

*Zach's P.O.V.*

She looks so beautiful. I still can't believe this is real. She agreed to go out with me just as friends and I want her so bad. Her eyes, her hair, everything about her is just amazing. Her personality is unique and one of a kind. We have known each other for only days and look at us. Things go by so quick and I don't want to lose her. I keep thinking about the song I told her to listen to by Kane Brown. It makes me wonder if she did and if she really believes me. Pandora was my life saver. I never thought she would say yes and I hope I can make this a good week for her. She has been through a lot and I don't want to rush her into a relationship or in anything for that matter. I just don't want her to feel all this pressure she thinks she has on her. 

Thinking for a while I finally went to sleep.

9:27 a.m

I wake up and Chrissy is still cuddling close to me. I look at my phone and it is almost time to wake up anyways. I slowly get up and walk to the bathroom to get ready. I'll leave her to sleep a little more before I wake her up. 

9:46

*Chrissy's P.O.V*

I wake up and see it's light out and I hear water so Zach might be in the shower. I look around the room and see that it has a disney movie decorations and design. Am I in disneyland? Wait no we're in florida. I check outside and it's like being in a movie. "I see you like the view." I turned around to see Zach. "I love it." I say and he comes up and wraps his arms around my waist. I notice he changed and still has wet hair. "It's only the beginning." He said and my phone goes off. 

I get a text from Will and it has a video link. I open it and I can't believe who I see.

"Hey twitter we are live and for only two songs here is a cover called Tital Waves and I would like to dedicate this cover to my ex Chrissy because I'm glad she ended things with me. I hope she has fun at wherever she is with her new boyfriend Zach Abels." He said and started singing but once they stopped Taylor got the spotlight. "Thank you all for being loyal to us and I'm glad to say that we are glad Against the Current isn't together on tour with us. Yes there was drama because Chrissy got so obsessive over Cameron he broke up with her. She is with Zach Abels now and I feel sorry for him. Chrissy you know I have loved Cameron for years and now we are together this song goes out to you. From us to her this is The Best thing that never happened to you. Have fun." 

I clicked out and I walked to the bathroom and locked myself in and I heard Zach calling me to come out but I saw the hate beginning for me and I wonder why they are doing this to me. 

A/N 

Hope you guys liked the triple update.

Sapphire <3