Eye to Eye

*Chrissy's P.O.V.*

It was almost 1 and I have been roaming the streets texting Zach and hanging out with Dan and Will. Everytime I looked at my phone getting notifications for his messages my smile got bigger and bigger. I wait a few minutes before replying to every single message so I won't drive him off and have him think I am obsessed or desperate. "Chrissy what are you doing? Are you still texting him?" Will said as I looked around. "Maybe I am." I said as I smelled fresh baked sweets being pulled out of the oven. 

We headed into the bakery and ordered some food to-go and went back out to go explore the city. I wonder what he is doing I mean he said he was going to be in town for a while. I walk around looking for something but I don't know what. Dan and Will are in front looking at all the places and sites while I am 10 steps behind them. They turn a corner and I soon followed but once my feet lead me around the corner I fell.....

*Zach's P.O.V.*

I was fooling around on the sidewalk with Jesse and I thought I saw the two guys from Against the Current but they can't be Dan and Will without Chrissy. *phone goes off* I look and see it's another message from her and a small smile appears on my face. We have been texting all day, well most of the day and she did say she would be on the streets today looking at some sites around town. I look at my phone and type a response but as we go around the corner I get knocked over. 

"Oh my god I am so sorry wait....Zach." I look up and Chrissy is on me and is a shade of red. "Hi Chrissy." I laugh as she gets off of me and I get up to help her up. She takes my hand and I notice I am getting nervous so I quickly let go of her hand and rub the back of my neck. "Hi sorry again." She said as I smiled causing her to return it. "No worries I was going to reply to your text and wasn't watching where I was going." I said as she still was red she cleared her throat. "So how has your day been?" She said and I said just good and I saw Jesse smiling and laughing silently. 

"Uh so um there is a new place that is like a new club and me and the band are going to check it out tonight." I said as she looked at me. "Yeah I heard about it they say it's the most popular club in town." She said and I smiled. "Yeah and that's why I was going to ask if you, Dan and Will want to come with us." I said and she looked at Dan and Will. " Sure yeah we'll be there." She said and I told them the time it opens and the time we would be there at. 

*Chrissy's P.O.V.*

Did I really say yes so calmly or and I just thinking I did. Wait no because nobody is giving me a weird look so good job self you managed to keep cool while a guy is asking you out. Technically you and your band. Zach and I talk a little more while Dan and Will started talking with Jesse. At least they get along. Hopefully this will be the start of something good because Cameron made me start thinking that guys are just simply in relationships to make the girl happy but that's not enough for them.  Zach doesn't seem to be that kind of guy but looks can mislead you. Maybe tonight I will see the true Zach Abels and we will see if we can be something more than just friends. These things take time to grow but with the way Cameron was with me I have lost hope for getting into a happy relationship. 

We finish talking and Jesse gets a call and told us they had to go and record some songs and they said goodbye. Zach gave me a hug and it felt so warm and safe in his arms. Maybe I am just horomonal and just ugh miss being in a relationship....NAH. I just really like him I guess. 

We continue walking around and I saw a store with our merch in it and I told Dan and Will that I wanted to go see the shirts. We walked across the street and I saw a really cute shirt for our song Roses and I knew I had to buy it. We walked in and they had our stuff next to the Neighbourhood and I rolled my eyes and saw a shirt for their song Daddy Issues and another for Sweater Weather. I didn't know which one to buy so I got both plus the Roses shirt. Dan and Will got random things like buttons and headphones. 

(Back at the Hotel) 

It's about 7 and we just got back to the hotel because all of us got tired of walking and we wanted to get some rest so we can party the night away with Zach and his band. We went to our rooms and I set my alarm for 8:15 so I could have time to be ready by 9 so that way we can meet Zach at the club. I am so excited and put on my headphones and put on pandora. A disney song came on and I laughed but favorited because this is my life right now. "If we listen to each other's hearts. We'll find we're never too far apart and maybe love is the reason why. For the first time ever we are seeing it eye to eye." Maybe that's why all these things are happening. Zach and I meeting at Hot Topic. Cameron cheating on me. Maybe this is because Zach and I were meant to see eye to eye. 

A/N

Thanks for reading please vote and comment 

Sapphire <3