Back Again

*2 weeks later*

Chrissy's POV

I got out of the recording booth and had our producer play the track back. I smiled and danced around to the sound of my own voice, complimented by the boys of course. We all sound so good, I'm so excited to release this new music. I heard the door open and close but figured it was Dan or Will since they had both stepped out. I kept dancing around and heard a giggle behind me. "Nice moves." Aww, I know that voice. I turned around and hugged Zach before kissing him for a split second. "I missed you so much!" I asked while taking a seat on the couch. "Oh, sorry, Zach this is our producer. Producer, this is my boyfriend, Zach." I introduced them briefly and our producer commented on how much he really liked The Neighbourhood. Dan and Will walked back in and said their hellos before we had to jump back into the recording booth and finish another song. I sang the lyrics and couldn't stop smiling knowing that Zach was hearing it all. He makes me so happy, I can't believe he's really mine.

Zach's POV

I glanced down at my phone while the band played, and thankfully I had received a message from Jesse and not Cameron. Just wanted to say that I'm really happy for you, Z. Be back before next week though, cuz we're almost done. Classic Jesse, super supportive but also all about the music. Honestly he's a great friend. I still can't believe he was cool with my taking this trip in the first place. Still grateful though. The music stopped and the producer told them to run through it one last time. Once they got it done, everyone exhaled as if a huge weight was just lifted off their shoulders. I played with another guitar that was in the corner of the room and when the band came out of the booth, they all recognized it right away. "Oh, good old Sweater Weather." Yep. I helped them get everything sorted and we went back downstairs and left the building. "Oh my gosh, dude, I just realized you haven't met my family and I'm over here writing songs about you." Chrissy said with a pause. I shrugged and smiled. "I mean, I'm down to meet them right now if you want." She nodded her head and we said bye to the boys while getting in her car. "I'm just gonna warn you right now," she began, "they might overwhelm you a little bit and they're also super Italian. Well, my parents are anyway. You'll like Mikey." Her enthusiasm was so cute. I can't wait to meet her family.

*a few hours later*

Chrissy's POV

I just parked in front of my house and I'm kind of nervous. I mean, I've probably mentioned him to them already without realizing, but other than that, they don't really know that much about him. "Don't be scared." I told Zach as we walked up to the door. "I'm not scared, baby." Good, good. I opened the door and walked in front of Zach, holding his hand. I heard my mom in the kitchen, sounding like she was on the phone with someone. "Maybe we should come back another time-" "Christina, who's your friend? Hi, I'm her mom, it's nice to meet you. I was just talking with her father." They shook hands and my mom was all smiles. "I'm Zach. I'm in the band that Against The Current is touring with next week. I'm the lead guitarist actually." He said shyly. I smiled and looked at my mom. "And, he's also my boyfriend. We've been together for about a month now, but it's been long distance since his band is from California." My mom's smile seemed to grow even bigger upon hearing me say all that. "Well.. tell me everything. How did you meet? When did you realize that you liked each other? I want to know." Oh boy, this is gonna take a while.

Zach's POV

Chrissy's mom is so sweet and you can tell they have a super close bond. She told me that her dad was out of town and that her brother was sleeping over with some friends, so unfortunately I wouldn't get to meet them just yet. We've been taking turns telling the story of how we met from the beginning and making sure not to leave anything out. "So you two really met at Hot Topic?" We both nodded our heads and laughed, realizing just how strange it is. "Yes, and now we're about to be on tour together for another month." Chrissy giggled and her voice was music to my ears. "I'm glad that you'll be keeping her good company. Please try to keep her out of trouble." Oh, she doesn't know that trouble tends to just follow me. There's nothing wrong with breaking a few rules. I kept all these thoughts to myself and put my arm around Chrissy. "Don't worry, she'll be safe with us. With me." And I mean that .

(A/N) yo, its ya girl. Lol sorry for updating a day late but thanks to those of you who stuck around!
XX SMALLS