Hot Topic and New Friends

Chrissy's POV

All I need from Hot Topic is the Oh Boy Home Boy shirt that everyone has been talking about. I can't leave Dan and Will by themselves for too long or else they'd probably get lost in a local Chili's somewhere outside the mall.

I walked inside the store and got happy when I saw my band's merch on display. A few fans walked up and asked for pictures or simply said hi. I smiled at each and every one of them and once our interactions ended I walked towards the main shirt rack. My hand bumped into someone else's as we reached to move the hangers at the same time and I glanced up to apologize.

"My bad- -" hold up. He smiled at me and I saw his face completely. "No worries." Wow, yeah I'm not tripping, that is definitely Zach Abels from The Neighbourhood. "You're band totally rips." He told me without making eye contact. "Thanks, so does yours." Am I about to shamelessly plug the fact that we're performing tonight? Yes, yes I am. "If you're really a fan, I can hook you up with some tickets and VIP passes." He looked at me again and kept smiling. "Are you being real right now? I mean yeah, that would be sick." Ooh indeed it would be. Ugh, I need to not be a total nerd whenever attractive band members are talking to me, that would be great.

Zach's POV

Chrissy is cute, I'll give her that. She's also really nice and has a killer voice. Right up my alley if you ask me. We also have the same taste in clothes I can only assume since one, we are both looking for the same shirt and two, we're both in all black. She's way prettier in person and yeah I know she has a boyfriend, I respect that, but damn, he's a lucky dude. "... the doors open at 7:00 and I want you to be there." Aww f***, I zoned out. Play it off, just play it off. "Yeah, for sure." She giggled and got her shirt. We bought our things and walked out together.

I spotted Jesse across the way at the Chanel store and motioned for him to come over. "Hey, this is Chrissy. Her band is playing tonight and she hooked us up with tickets and VIP passes." I told him. They shook hands and Jesse introduced himself before pulling me off to the side. "Excuse us," he told her, "Z my intuition is telling me that you're into her. You better go for it 'cause if you don't, you'll regret it for the rest of your life." He waved at her again and she waved back awkwardly. I lowered my voice and tried not to seem like we were talking about her behind her back. "Whatever intuition you're talking about isn't lying, but don't make it so obvious." I walked back to over to her while Jess now stood behind me, almost afraid, no pun intended, to upset her at all. Wise decision.

I checked my phone and got a notification that Chrissy followed me on Twitter and Instagram just then. I could see Jesse's smirk from the side of my eye and shook my head. "S***, don't mean to cut this short but my band members are lost somewhere and I need to stop them from being head***es." I love her even more. "I'll DM you the rest of the information, but it was nice meeting you guys." She hugged us both and started to walk away. "See you tonight!" I am now convinced that she is perfect for me.