Hummingbird

*Chrissy's P.O.V.*

It has been about 3 weeks since I left Florida and things haven't been that great. Not just because I miss Zach we text at least 4 hours a day but Cameron has been following me around with Taylor. They have been posting a lot about being with each other and Cameron seems to know where I am because when I turn the corner I see him walking with Taylor. Yesterday I went to a restaurant to pick up food and I was waiting in line then I heard them come in. They stand right behind me and start talking to each other about how long they have been together and what they are going to do for their anniversaries. Like you have an anniversary maybe a couple times during the first year like 6-10 months then you celebrate your year together.

Not to mention they started making out while I was paying for the food and were trying to be loud making sure it would annoy me. I think it may have been a coincidence the first day I got back when they were at the airport because Taylor apparently left to see her family but I get alerts they hung out every single day. It's been weeks and they can't break me if they tried even though it's annoying I have to show them I am happy for them.

"Hey Chrissy how's life." Cameron said as he put his arm around my shoulder. "Just fine going on tour soon." I say with a smile and Taylor comes up and does the same thing. "What about that boyfriend did you guys break up because the distance was tourture?" She asked and I smiled. "He and I are great we text a lot and video call and he's coming down in a week for our tour. His band is playing with us and what about you how's your relationship you guys are so cute together." I say smiling and they seem annoyed with me already but keep up their joker smiles.

"We're good it's our 20th day of being together so we are going to celebrate just getting food for the others." Taylor said and I smile. "I mean hey its 20 days going on forever and it was good to see you guys but I have to run. See you guys later I'm happy things worked out and you two are happy." I say taking my leave.

"I told you she doesn't care anymore." I heard Taylor say on my way out. I leave the place and walk to my car and drive to the studio. My phone goes off and I hear Zach's ringtone and I pull over and park. "Hey I'm driving can I call you back?" I asked and he said of course and hung up. I set my Bluetooth on and connect it to my car and start playing music.

The Neighbourhood's song Honest came on and it made me think about Cameron because he was always lying to me. Quick as I could I changed the song and another Neighbourhood song came on and I sang along to Flawless. By the time I arrived to the studio my stomach started growling. I parked my car and went inside and went to the room the boys were at. "Finally I'm starving." Will said  as I brought out our food and my notebook. "So we have to have a new song by tour we so far have a love song and a another song." I said as I got my food out. "I vote love song so you and Zach can do it." Dan said and Will nodded. "I second that." Will said and I circled the love song title. "Want to know good title." I say as I remember to text Zach.

He calls me and I tell the boys I would be back. "Hey babe how's recording?" I ask as I hear a crash. "Hey good the boys just crashed into a drum set so that noise was the cymbal falling. They wanted to see who was stronger one." He said and I laugh. "I miss you." He said and I got a notification he wants to facetime me and I accept.

"There you are." I say and he smiled. "Miss you too." I added and he winked at me. "Anything happen today?" He asked and I sighed and looked down. "He's still following me around with Taylor." I say and his smile fades. "He just wants to get into your head." He told me and I nod. "I talked to them nicely and they got annoyed. Told them you were coming." I say and he smiles. "Only a couple more days." He reminds me and I smile. "Then we go in tour for a while." I smile back. "Yeah although I haven't been doing as well I think I'm getting sick." Zach said and started coughing. "Aww babe. You should rest." I say and he smiles. "Maybe once I see you I will be cured." He said making me laugh. "I can't wait to see you and we chose a new song. Called Want to Now." I say and he nods. "The love song yeah Dan told me he just texted me." He laughs a little then I laugh too. "He always likes to do that." I say and I walk to the break room.

We talk for a couple of minutes but Will said it was time for us to start recording. "Can I watch?" Zach asked and I said sure. "Boys be ready to GI after Chrissy alright." The sound guy said and they nodded. Zach was put to face me and I saw him on the screen. "This is our first session for Want to Now." He said as the boys started playing in the other room and Dan gave me the cue.

"Maybe it was fate that brought you back to me. Same place and same time dancing around and I never thought you know. Need you now and need your touch I need you close and want your love. Two coasts apart across the country yet to hear your voice everyday. I want you, your love, I want it now. I need you to need me. And want me to be your one and only." I sang the lyrics and the first verse looking at Zach and seeing him smile. We finish recording my part and the guy said I was done and grabbed the boys to play the song again in the booth and add my part. "That was amazing babe but I gotta go we have to eat I'll call you later." He said and I said alright and we ended the call. Only a few more days.

A/N
Double update because NightShy couldn't write on Saturday. Stay tuned.
Also the song she is singing is one of my own so it is not sung by her it is one of the songs I wrote that I thought would be good for the chapter.

Thanks for reading,
Sapphire<3