Revenge

(Zach's POV)

I unpacked the clothes I would wear tomorrow and laid down in the dimly lit hotel room. We've been on the road almost all day and we're finally in San Francisco. Tomorrow morning we go to the venue for sound check and prepare for our first show. I heard a small knock on the door and opened it to find Chrissy standing in an over sized t-shirt with damp hair, still semi dripping. I don't think she's ever looked hotter. "Hey, can we talk for a minute?" Oh no.

(Chrissy's POV)

Zach let me in and I sat him down on the bed with me. "I know that we put a lot behind us just to make this work, but some people don't want to move on." I automatically knew who she was talking about and rolled my eyes. "Isn't he with that Taylor chick?" She nodded her head and looked frustrated. "Yeah, but now he won't stop rubbing it in my face. Feels like he's trying to make me jealous, but if anything I'm just annoyed." I glanced at his phone and back at him. "I want to get back at him."

(Zach's POV)

I smirked and got my phone out. "I mean, I was setting up to go to bed.. but I'm always down for some revenge." I told her while taking a few pictures, slowly kissing her more and more. I threw in a few middle fingers here and there and Chrissy laughed. "Damn, you're pretty good at getting revenge if I do say so myself." I set the phone down and we kept making out until I heard yet another knock on my door. I got up to answer and this time it was Jesse. "Sh*t dude, didn't mean to interrupt but I just wanted to tell you goodnight, and also I need my lighter." I smiled and shook my head. "You and your f*cking lighter. Here." I said while tossing it to him. By the time I closed the door, Chrissy was already getting up to leave.

(Chrissy's POV)

I licked my lips and hit send. Zach came back and shook his head. "I'm guessing you're gonna go back now." He said with a pout. "I have to baby, we have a big day tomorrow. As much as I love spending time with you, I need to go to sleep.. in my own bed." I yawned and stretched my arms out. He smiled and hugged me before I stood up and walked out the door. For a few seconds I stood in the hallway and let everything sink in. My phone rang and I picked up. "Crispy, you know what time it is?" Dan said sleepily. "Yes, I'm already on my way back up." I told him as I pushed the elevator button. Suddenly my phone wouldn't stop going off, all messages from Cameron. I sighed and ignored him. While he's back in New York with Taylor, I'm here on tour with my boyfriend and his band going to perform at sold out shows. I think he and I both know who's doing better.

(A/N)  Ooooooh... things are starting to get heated. This ship is killing me softly hahaha. More updates coming soooon.

XX SMALLS