A Lazy Day

Chrissy's Pov

"Hey, Hey, wake up sleepyhead"I heard someone softly say and felt light taps on my shoulder. Letting out a low groan I open my eyes to see Dan.I gave him a face of what do you want he let out a small laugh and said." Come on wake up it's like 11:00. What time did even you fall asleep at?" Sitting up I answered tiredly."At like 6 am ish, I think." 

Dan looked down and shook his head but then stopped" Um... are you going to be ok? I know that last night wasn't a good night for you..." My lips formed a straight line remembering what happened last night."Yeah, I think I'll be fine just need to take a lazy day."My eyes look at the floor. Dan walked over to the bed and sat beside me and patted my back. "Alright, but if you anything just called ok?" I nodded. Dan got up and walked out of the room.

I turn and looked at my phone. It lit up with a message from Cameron saying "Please just a one phone call". Rolling my eyes I pick up the phone and answer with"Hell no! You had your chance." Then put his contact on mute. Damn, I am really hungry I should probably eat.

I was eating and scrolling through Instagram just getting lost in my thoughts. Hm..I wonder what Zach is doing. Should text him?? Nah... Not now at least, I don't want to seem thirsty. After a few more minutes I finish my food and take a look at my notifications. They were all from  Cameron... but, one was from Zach ."Hey, what's up"  I smile and answer "Nothing just hanging out in the hotel.What about you."Maybe just maybe today won't be as bad.   

~A/N~

So hey I am NightShy the one who wrote this and I hope you liked this. I now it's short but I lowkey had a few hours to put it together.