(Not) Again

1 month later

(Chrissy's POV)

   I'm not going through this again, not with Zach. "Babe, I told you I was sorry." Yeah, so sorry. "I knew this was going to happen from the very beginning. Just another guy who was going to screw me over when he got the chance." I said while pacing up and down the hotel room. "Now hold on, did you just say you knew this was gonna happen?? Chrissy, it was a simple mistake alright? I know I messed up, but can't we just let it go already?" No, no we can't. I'm not gonna let this slide just 'cause he doesn't like when I stay mad at him. He stood up from the bed and began to walk out. "You know what? You're right. I'm just another guy who was manipulating you, waiting to screw you over. It's not like I was really trying with you or anything." Ugh!! I hate this! "I hate you!" He turned around as he stood in front of the elevator and I could see that I really hurt him. No, no, no.

(Zach's POV)

   How? How could I have been so stupid? This is all my fault. I should've never fallen in love with someone who had trust issues. I don't know what I was expecting. F***, I need to make things better, but she won't even hear me. My mind is flooding with all these memories from last night and that stupid party I should've never gone to. Chrissy wanted me to stay and help her write a new song with the guys, but didn't mind me leaving since she trusted me. She actually trusted me, and I let her down. My heart hurts and I feel it breaking yet again, except this time it's my fault. I was so drunk last night, I didn't think to reject the girl who came onto me. She kissed me and I kissed back instinctively. It wasn't until after we left that I realized what I had done. If it weren't for Jesse pulling me away from that girl after the kiss ended, I don't know what would've happened. Of course there were people there who knew who we were, and that I'm in a relationship that's pretty public, so it's no surprise that Chrissy found out before I had time to explain. I need to stop running from my problems but I've already made it this far, so I guess I can run a little longer.

(Chrissy's POV)

   I saw Zach exit the elevator as I came down the stairs and tried to catch up to him. "Zach!" I called out after him. He didn't turn around and I tried to get his attention again. "Zach please, Jesse told me everything, it's ok we can work this out." He walked out the door and I finally caught up to him once outside. "Oh yeah? Well it doesn't matter because I f***ed up this time, not you. You can forgive me but this is all too much." Why is he so stubborn?? "Will you just hear me out?? I get it! You're mad, and sad and full of regret, but you can't run from everything. Especially the people who actually care about you." He finally looked me in the eyes and gripped his hands around my shoulders. "I'm sorry," he began, "but I'm not good at this. I love you so much and you make me extremely happy, but I don't want to lose you over this. I'm not ok with what I did, and can't find it within myself to justify it." I began to tear up and could read the pain in his eyes. "You don't have to be perfect. I know I have trust issues and you've had your heart broken before, but I'm not going to let that happen anymore. I'm not going to leave you." He hugged me and kissed my forehead. "I know that. I'm just afraid of pushing you away." He's so hurt over this. I can't stand to see him this way.

(A/N): wow, it's been months! So sorry for anyone who's actually kept up with this story, since Junior year is really kicking all of our butts. Finally managed to cure the writers block on this one, and can assure more updates to come. Anyway, yeah a bit of drama.. since this couldn't just be a perfect lil ship. Thanks for the reads!

XX Smalls