Wasteland

Zach's POV

The show just ended and every body killed it. I nudged Jesse and we walked to the back stage area of the venue, showing the security guards our passes. Dan and Will gave us warning looks and I asked them where Chrissy was. "She's in the dressing room." Will told me. They both pointed me in the direction of the room and I stood outside the door and knocked. "Chrissy, can I come in? It's Zach." I heard faint sobs from the other side of the door. She didn't answer back right away but instead opened the door and hugged me. I hugged back even though I had no idea why she could be crying. "Cameron cheated on me with..Taylor. They were all standing in the front row and I could see the hickey on his neck." I knew something was up with him. "What the f***? I'm so sorry." I embraced her and she burried her face into my chest. "It just hurts so much." She said and her voice was shaking. 

Chrissy's POV

I can't tell him about my feelings. I barley met him today. Ugh so many things are going to be on my mind for a while and I can't tell him about what I said to Cameron. "Chrissy?" He said and I shook my head. "Sorry I zone out sometimes when I get upset. I think a lot as well." I said as I felt him grin. "I understand I zone out all the time not just when I am upset." He said and I laughed a little. At least we have something in common. He released from the hug and looked into my eyes and wiped the tears with his thumb. "It's going to be okay he doesn't deserve you." He said smiling and I returned the smile. "Thank you." I said and he hugged me. "No problem but are you going to be okay." He said and I gave a small nod. "I think so." I said and he pulled his phone out and gave it to me. " I will be in town for the next two weeks. Maybe we can hang out. You know as friends." He said and I laughed and put my number in. "Yeah just text me whenever or dm me on social media." I said and he smiled. "Yeah I will." He said as I started packing and then Dan and Will came to tell me we had to go back to the hotel. 

(Back at the hotel)

I can't stop thinking about him. He wants to be my friend. He said he would text me. I look at my phone and there are 134 messages from Cameron and 23 from Taylor.  I can't look at them because I already know what they say "Babe please text me back we can sort this out." and "Chrissy it's Taylor please answer me or Cameron." I shake my head and put on my headphones and just scroll through my social media. It's 1:35 a.m and I'm not tired. It hurts too much to sleep. 

My phone notifications go off and it was a text from a new number.

*text*

Hey it's Zach I hope you got to your hotel. I'm sorry for messaging so late but I just got back to my hotel. Talk to you soon. Goodnight 

I look at it and smile. I reply that I was still awake and we talked for a little until I felt my eyes getting heavy. It's almost 6 a.m. 

Zach's P.O.V

She wants to go to sleep but there is so much I want to ask her. At least now we can talk and hang out. I mean yeah we have social media but I like texting better in case my account get hacked by Jesse or anyone else and they can see where I am going and who I am going with me. I love those boys to death but we all like to pull pranks and know what we are all doing. 

I text her gooodbye for now and I feel tired myself so I guess I should go to sleep for a little bit until Jesse wakes me up by sneaking into my room and jumping on me. 

*11:46 a.m* 

I am laying on the floor or on a table. "He's not breathing Doctor we are losing him." What the hell? I am in a hospital. "Zach can you hear me?" Chrissy? She's here? "Ms.you need to give us some room." The nurse said and I am still confused last time I checked I was in my hotel room. "Doctor what's happening?" Chrissy said crying. I am trying to speak and then I feel a needle go in my are and it hurts so bad but I can't scream. Whats going on? 

"Zach wake up!" I heard from Jesse as he is jumping on my bed and then stepped on my arm. "What do you want." I said getting up and am kinda relieved it was only a dream. "You have been asleep for a while and you were like in pain in your sleep when I walked in." He said and I look around. "Bad dream." was all I could say. "Alright well get dressed we have to go and site see today because everyone is bored and you were the only one still sleeping so come on." He said and left me to get ready.

A/N 

Hey loves it's Sapphire. Smalls started this chapter and wanted me to finish it since it's my day to update so here is a double update another one is on the way for tomorrow from ShyGirl. We are excited for you guys to read it and please share your opinion and vote to show us that you like our story. Just to tell you guys again we update this book everyday but Sunday because that's our break day. Here is the schedule again.

Monday and Friday- Sapphire 

Tuesday and Thursday- Smalls

Wednesday and Saturday- ShyGirl 

I'll see you guys next monday.

With love,

       Sapphire <3