Lost In Reality

*Chrissy's P.O.V.*

I wake up and realize we have to leave. I look at my phone and a video appeared with a message with Cameron. I am done with this he can't ruin this. What I have with Zach and Cameron has Taylor so I don't know why he is saying he will always be there. He never was before. Sometime it felt like he was but that was an act I'm sure.  I get up and finish packing then hear Zach waking up. "Chrissy?" He said groggy. "Right here I just need to change and put the rest of my clothes away." I said getting my outfit for the day out and walk to the bathroom. I get my phone and plug my headphones in then I listen to the song Cameron sent me. 

He really thinks he did so much for me. All he did was make me miserable. One moment or two he made me feel happy but then I would smell perfume that wasn't my own or Taylor's perfume. Even when I smelled hers I thought nothing of it. Then the time at the concert when I mentioned I liked Zach. I thought I would never have a shot and I thought I would never tell him about my feelings and have them be returned. 

I change quickly and get ready for the trip back. "No of course not she doesn't know." Zach's voice blared over my music. "No it's nothing like that she's one of a kind." I smile a little as he said it. He is probably on the phone with someone. "Cameron please not now she is probably listening." My attention and my body got filled with tension. Why is he talking to him? "Just leave her alone okay?" He asked and I know Cameron won't. I finish getting ready and I still hear him going back and forth. I open the door and he quickly says he has to go and hangs up. "Who was that?" I asked and he shook his head. "No one just Jesse." He says and I laugh. 

"Only one day of dating and you are already not trusting me and telling a lie Zach. I didn't know you and Cameron knew each other." I say as he rubbed the back of his neck. "You heard that huh." He said and I crossed my arms. "Yeah I did." I said as he started to walk to me. "We were friends way back he wanted to ask about the surprise I have for you and I also wanted to make that special then he started saying that he would tell you my plans so I said to leave you alone. He started blaring about bro code and I saw you were coming out so I hung up." He said as I looked at him. "I knew I should have said something but you hate him and I don't blame you." He tells me as I ease up I shouldn't even say anything because they are friends. Yeah I hate him but it's not my place to come in between friends. 

"Baby you zoned out again."  Zach said as I shake my head and see him right in front of me. "I know I was wrong please don't be mad." He said and I looked into his eyes. "I'm not mad I mean I'm kinda upset you didn't tell me like a heads up." I say and he kisses me making me more calm then breaks away. "I know and trust me from now on I will always be honest with you." He saiys and kisses my cheek. "What's my surprise then." I said smiling and he laughed. "A surprise is a surprise you will see when the time is right." He said causing me to roll my eyes playfully. 

"Fine I'll wait." I say as he kisses my cheek. "That's my girl." he says and I reply, "Only since yesterday." I say and he smiled again. We pack and leave walking to the front desk. "Thank you for staying with us. Also before you leave there is a charm bar with a bracelet of every size feel fre to stop by and tell a story that you can cherish." The lady said with a smile. "Want to go make one?" Zach asked and I shrugged. "Sure." I say as he grabs my hand and we go to the charm bar. 

Zach helps me tell out story and we finish with a Mickey and Minnie charm representing us being official. Zach paid for the bracelet  and we walked to the car. I help put the bags into the trunk and we both get in. I put my headphones in and Zach said I could take a nap it would be a long drive. I put on pandora and a song came on and I smiled and sent it to Cameron as a clue. 

To: Cameron -_-

Look up Lost in Reality it reminded me of you and also you should not text back because I don't want your girlfriend to get pissed and when it says Won't you save me forget that because I've already been saved by someone better. 

A/N 

5 updates in one day published hope you guys read and vote as well as comment.

Sapphire <3