If This Is Love..

Chrissy's POV

My alarm went off and I don't think I've ever felt more eager to leave my bed. I woke up the boys and they took their time getting ready. I stumbled into the bathroom and heard Dan groan. "Oh my gosh, Chrissy. Please don't take 2 hours like you did this morning." I turned on the faucet and removed the makeup I slept in to apply a fresh face. "Dan, you know this pretty face doesn't just happen over night. I'll be out in like.. ehh, 45 minutes." Lies. Whatever, boys take shorter time to get ready anyways, I doubt Zach is even stressing as much as I am.

Zach's POV

Okay, where the f*** is my leather jacket?? "Jesse!" I called out. He popped his head into the room and went on eating his peach. "What's the matter?" He asked. "Dude, I want to impress Chrissy. She's hella nice and super cute, and I don't want to mess this up." I told him while rummaging through my luggage. "Come on Z, stop stressing. You see the way she looks at you? You have nothing to worry about." I guess he's right, but damn, where is my jacket? "Mikey!"

**at the club**

Chrissy's POV

That went well, the bouncer only questioned my age once. I walked into the club with Dan and Will on either side of me, and we shuffled through the crowd to find a table. Whenever I sat down, Dan and Will went to the bar and I decided to text Zach. Hey I'm sitting towards the back, let me know when you get here. The boys came back witht their drinks and handed me a glass which I downed in seconds. Oh s***, I love this song! Know what? I'm just gonna start dancing. Hopefully they get here soon.

Zach's POV

I walked in and spotted Dan and Will sitting at one of the booths, but didn't see Chrissy. I walked to the bar and ordered a drink before joining them at the table. I sat down and we were deep into conversation when suddenly I felt a light tap on my shoulder. "You wanna dance?" It was Chrissy and she looked so good. "Yeah, sure." I looked at Dan and Will and they motioned for me to go with her. We moved through the crowd and I started dancing with her. Her smile didn't even fade once. I spun her around and kept her close. The music slowed down and people started to clear out but Chrissy and I stayed with a few others to dance the slow songs and my feelings changed. She came close to me and had her arms around my neck and mine were around her waist. I felt her heartbeat and I felt like she could hear mine. Little by little our faces were getting closer but the music started getting rough so we went back to the booth because things started getting heated with the other people who joined back for the grind songs. She sat close to me and we drank some more. I took one last sip before calling it quits. Don't wanna get wasted tonight, ha, she doesn't need to see that side of me yet.

**back at the hotel**

Chrissy's POV

I took off my shoes and removed my makeup. Tonight was really good. My phone went off and I checked to see who it was. Ugh, another text from Cameron. I'm sorry okay? I don't know what else you want me to say. What can I send him that will get him to leave me alone already? You won't have to say anything if you'd just delete my number. I'm done talking to you. That sounded pretty harsh, but hey, he thought he could play me, that's on him. I blocked his number and changed into my pajamas. Tonight I will sleep well knowing that he's out of the picture. We go back to New York in 2 weeks, hopefully by then everything will get better

(A/N): Hey, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though it was a bit all over the place. Thanks for all the reads so far, more chapters coming soon.

XX Smalls