First Kiss

*a few hours later*

Zach's POV

Chrissy and I walked around Magic Kingdom, and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Despite the hate we may have received earlier, we're still trying to be positive and forget all the drama surrounding our names. We've been recognized a few times already, with one girl even telling us that she "ships" us. Technically we're still just friends, but hey, I agree with her. I ship us too. She held my hand and part of me got chills. We went on a lot of rides, one of which being Splash Mountain. Not surprisingly, most of the rides we went on were roller coasters. After the first couple of rides and attractions, we stopped at one of the restaurants to eat lunch. We took pictures of each other with all of the characters and Chrissy was so excited to pose with all the princesses. Right now the sun is setting and the fire work show should be starting within the next hour or so, so we're just chillin' in the gift shop. I smiled as she looked around at all the toys and souvenirs. "Dude, we have to get these." She said while holding up matching Mickey and Minnie ears. I tried them on in the mirror and we soon went to the resgister to check everything out. Chrissy bought a light up wand and even made one of those Disney Channel jokes. I laughed as she performed the gesture and playfully nudged her. "You're such a dork, but that doesn't matter 'cause I think you're adorable." I saw her cheeks blush a little and put my arm around her. "Thanks. I could say the same about you, but as far as I can tell, you're way less of a dork than I am." Aww, that's cute, she thinks I'm normal. The announcement was made to notify everyone about the firework show and we chose a spot sitting on one of the benches. I pulled her close to make room for another couple and she rested her head on my shoulder. Now this, this is perfect.

Chrissy's POV

The fireworks started and I didn't even bother with trying to take a picture or video. I was simply enjoying the moment. Zach stood up after a while and reached for my hand. We can't be leaving right in the middle of the show, right? He lead me to a street corner where the area was clear of people and looked into my eyes. "Why did you take me all the way over here?" I asked, still starry eyed. "I brought  you here because, I didn't want anyone to watch." Watch what? Ohh okay.. I like where this is going. One arm was wrapped around my waist, and the other hand was resting on the side of my face. He pulled me close and I stood on my toes as our lips connected. He's a good kisser, I'll admit, but I'm not about to make out with him at Disney World. I smiled at my own thought and we separated again. "What's so funny?" He asked with a faint laugh. "Nothing, I'm just really happy." I told him. "Me too." We walked hand in hand to the train station and got off at one of the shuttles. I got in the car and we drove back to the hotel, listening to radio music the entire ride there. Once we reached the hotel and got into our room, I flopped down onto the bed in exhaustion and happiness all at the same time. Zach joined me and we snuggled for a while before getting ready to sleep. He took off his shirt and I caught myself staring. I saw him walk to the couch again and stopped him in his tracks. "Hey, you can sleep next to me, if you want. I'm fine with it, and I also don't want you to be sore in the morning." He rubbed the back of his neck, flexing his arm muscles and I covered my face with the sheet so he wouldn't catch me blushing again. "Okay, I mean, if you insist." He got into bed with me and hugged me like a teddy bear. "You kissed me earlier, you know we should do that more often." I reached for the bedside lamp and turned it off, leaving us in the dark. "Okay." I felt his lips on my neck and got chills at how good it felt. Ugh, but I just got out of a relationship, I can't just jump into another one with someone I just met. I got comfortable and started closing my eyes. "Goodnight." I told him. "Goodnight, babe." Alright. I've come to the conclusion that Zach is trying to kill me. If so, he's doing it so well, I'm not even complaining.

(A/N) hello peeps. Sorry for the short upload, but I feel like the story is resting at a good place right now. Thanks again to all of you who continue to read and enjoy this story. Hope this chapter gave you some happy feels, because I had a fun time writing it!

XX Smalls