Pointless

*Cameron's P.O.V.* (This is new...)

Already posting about your perfect boy huh? This doesn't surprise me because I know how he is. Always stealing my girls and using them like toys. Great Job Zach. You are the same as when we met and last time I checked he loved watching her on stage. He will be sure to please the fans by getting together with her but I am going to text him congratulating them and remember the fact she was mine first.

"Baby come back to bed." Taylor said and I washed my face. I can't believe it didn't work. She didn't get jealous of her and want to fight for me. She used to always get jealous and it was so cute. I lived with her for months on end and I would try and get her to crawl back but she was always so stubborn if she suspected me cheating. "I'll be right there sweetheart." I say finally back to her. She and I had a little "fun" but it didn't go far. We have been dating a few days officially but we like to have fun once in a whole. I used to think of Taylor as Chrissy when I was away from her but I said the wrong name and she got pissed.

I like Taylor but I don't love her like I do Chrissy. I wanted to marry her. We were going on a couple years but she hated the fact I was always away recording. One thing lead to another and me and Taylor started getting really close. Kissing and stuff but we never did it in front of anyone. The others would tell Chrissy or the press. "Baby are you okay?" Taylor knocked and I unlocked the door. "Yeah come in just let me get a shirt on first." I said as she opened the door giggling. "Babe I've seen you like that and more." She said winking as she grabbed the shirt from my hand and threw it in the basket. She licked her lip and then kissed me. I kept my eyes open and just let her kiss me. "Baby what's wrong." She asked and I said nothing. I kept my mouth closed. "She's moved on Cam can't you see that." She said and gave me her phone. Pictures and posts about each other and even a fan made profile for their shipname? HighOnChrach? This is not a good sign. 

I hug Taylor and she pushes away. "No Cam enough I'm tired oh being a toy for you to play with then throw me away when you are done. If you love her go get her. I'm done." She said walking out but I grab her wrist and pull her in for a kiss. She fought back but I didn't care. She stopped fighting after a while and I was glad so I broke our kiss. "Baby I don't want her. Honestly I thought I did but I forgot something special. You. Taylor you understand me. Chrissy never did nor did she ever listen to me.  Please forgive me I love you." I said and smirked at her. She just stood there for a while.

*Taylor's P.O.V.* (Ooh on a role) 

He's playing me and I know it but why do I believe him when he says he loves me. I nod and we kiss some more but then he stops when his phone rings. I go back into bed and try to think he's changed and is over her. All I ever wanted was Cameron but once Chrissy came into his life I knew I had lost my one chance at love. 

*Zach's P.O.V.* (all over the place today)

I hear his voice and he sounds angry. "Not cool man you know I had her first." Cameron said and I signed. "Dude what was I going to do let her be one of your puppets on a string that only you can control. She's special." I say and I peek my head out and see that she is still asleep. "Doesn't matter plan is she is mine again and you are with me or against me." He told me and I shake my head and look at the ceiling. "I'm against you bro it's wrong for you to trail her like a dog. She deserves better than you." I say and hang up the phone. He really pisses me off sometimes and I hate that he's one of the people I was really close with. He was my best friend from back when and I'm so happy Jesse stepped in when Cameron and I almost fought. This was before Chrissy and out deal was made that I owed him. 

"Babe?" Chrissy called from the bed. "I'm still here Chris just had to get some water. I'll go back and join you right now." I say as I hear her turning and falling back asleep. I chug a glass of ice water then go back turning off all the lights and get under the covers. Chrissy still asleep felt me get into the bed came to me and started cuddling into me. A small smile appears on my face and then fades away looking at her beauty. How can Cameron do something like cheat on her? She has it all. A beautiful personality and is the definition of beauty and perfection. I put my arms around her and fall asleep. 

*Cameron's P.O.V.*

I look at Taylor who is curled up into me and I don't feel right. We have something but it isn't love. I grab my phone and headphones and go to my happy place (youtube). I look at our music videos and comments. Next I search Against the Current. I remember being there for their music video shoots and always being the first person Chrissy ran to when she was done. A song came on and it described my mood and situation. I send it to Chrissy as a message and tell her that I will always be there for her and will always love her. Even if everything I did and will do is pointless.