There For You

*The next day*

Zach's POV

I can't believe that we both have feelings for each other. Nothing really happened yesterday other than us watching old Nickelodeon movies and cuddling. I wasn't about to kiss her or anything, even though it wouldn't be wrong. I just wanna take her out on a real date first. I don't know where we would go since neither of us are that familiar with the city we're in, but hey, we can just roam around. As long as she's with me, I don't care what we do or where we go.

Chrissy's POV

I looked around the room for my boots and couldn't find them anywhere. That was until I tripped over them and landed right onto the bed. I let out a loud sigh as I put them on and pretended to cry. "What's wrong, are you getting sick?" Dan asked. "No, even worse, I'm totally crushing on Zach." Even saying his name puts me in a daze. "And that's a bad thing?" I frowned and curled up into a ball. "No.. I guess it's a good thing. But it still sucks that once this trip is over we're gonna be separated." My mind was suddenly filled with a lot of problematic situations. I live in New York and Zach lives in California, opposite coasts. Plus, our bands aren't signed to the same label, so it's not like we'd see each other that often though our music. Even if we don't end up dating, I'd still be missing a friend.

I look and see that he left his leather jacket on the floor. I picked it up laid it on the bed. Why do I miss him? I know we like each other but already I don't feel right not having him with me. Am I rushing things? I only met him a few days ago and now I'm crushing AND HE KNOWS! Ugh it's too much for me to handle but it's not like I've kissed him yet. Now that would be kinda bad showing that even now since we aren't officially dating we are rushing because kisses are supposed to be slow and at the right time. My mind is all over the place right now and all I want to do is stay here, but alas I have to go do an interview with Rock Sound. I stared at the jacket for a while and tried it on, just for fun. Doesn't even look that bad on me, I must admit. Know what? I'm just gonna wear it to the interview. I kept it on and grabbed my things before happily strolling out of the hotel room. Today will be good.

Zach's POV

Sh** I left my jacket in Chrissy's hotel room. Eh, she'll return it eventually. Brandon walked through the door and sat down at the edge of my bed. "Zeeko, I know you've been having some girl trouble lately, so let me lay some wisdom down on the table." He said while drumming his fingers. "Brandon, it's not like that. I like her and she likes me too, we're just taking things slow." I told him. "Well you're moving damn slow if you ask me. Just go for it. Kiss her, buy her food, do something." I laughed a little at his wise advice and shook my head. "Man, if only it were that easy. Her ex is already trying to ease back into her life like nothing happened." He rolled his eyes and I shrugged. "Whatever. Take my advice or don't, just saying, no girl can resist a good looking guy with some bomb a** food." I got out of bed and paced around the room and sat down to think some more. Mainly about Chrissy. I really  like her cute freckles, and her laugh that's f***ing adorable. She's not my total opposite, but I like that we're different.

I scrolled through my Twitter feed and stopped when I saw a picture of Chrissy from Rock Sound. Is she wearing my jacket? Yep, I can tell since the sleeves are scrunched up. Aww, that's sweet. I texted her and asked if we could meet up somewhere later. She replied saying that she would just be returning to their hotel after the interview. Hmm.. I could take her some candy, I guess. Who knows? Maybe I'll miss her too.

*later that evening*

Chrissy's POV

Zach and I talked while sharing a box of Sour Patch Kids. We talked about his life and his family, and about why he started to play the guitar. He's honestly so sick, like damn, what a cool guy. Super chill, down for pretty much whatever, but also shy sometimes. I know this is saying a lot considering the fact that we only met each other in person very recently, but I think we're perfect for each other. "Yeah the interviewer asked me who's jacket I was wearing and.. I said I was borrowing it from a friend." He smiled and popped another candy into his mouth. "Nice, nice. But I kind of want to change that just a teeny bit, because I am your friend," yes, "but we both like each other. Maybe we can be those friends who make out from time to time." Slick. He moved closer and held my face to his. "That sounds like a very good idea."

(A/N) cliffhanger! I had to do this, ok?? So sorry for missing Saturday, but I've been super busy with family stuff. Tomorrow will be a new chapter to the story and you'll find out what happens next, even though you prob already know. Thanks for reading, and enjoying.

XX Smalls