Crush

*Chrissy's P.O.V*
I look up at him and shook my head. "Yeah let's totally talk about you cheating on me with your band mate but you should know I am about to go hang out with someone so you need to hurry." I said sounding annoyed to get him to leave before Zach gets here. "You mean Zach Abels from the Neighbourhood?" He said and my stomach sank. "Maybe I am what's it to you?" I said sounding really annoyed and he had tears in his eyes. "You didnt see me did you." He said and I looked around. "I was at the club last night where you were at and I saw you dancing and wanted to ask if I could dance with you and get you back but then he came." He said as a tear fell and he wiped it away. " I love you Chrissy." He said his voice sounding shaky. "Yeah you love me so much you cheated on me over and over again with other girls and one that I thought as being my sister. That's love Cameron." I said as I started to tear up.

" Baby I can change." He said crying and I shook my head. "No you really can't in case you haven't noticed most of the songs we sing are because I wrote them about your rock star act. You think you can have a girl in every city and I want to be someone's one and only." I said as I was about to close the door. "Please just do me a favor and be a pig somewhere else. I don't need you to rain on my parade." I said closing the door and slammed it into his face.

I felt the tears coming and I began to cry. I grabbed my phone and called the one person I thought about for the past couple days. "Hey Chrissy I'm almost to your room." He said and I took a deep breath. "Wait for me in the lobby please Cameron came and I need some time to finish getting ready." I said voice shaking and feeling the tears falling down my cheeks. "I'm on my way up to see you. You're crying and I want to help." He said and I heard the elevator ring. "I am on your floor please come outside." He said as I go to the door and look through the peep hole. Cameron left thank God and I opened it to see Zach walking then running to my door to hug me. I felt safe so I fell into his arms and cried. "Chrissy shh it's okay." He said his voice soothing and sweet. He picked me up and we went into my room and he laid me down and joined me. I cuddled into him crying and he rubbed my back. "What happened?" He said and I told him how Cameron came and he knew about the club and was crying and wanting another chance.

"Do you love him?" He asked and I shook my head. "No." I said softly want in to scream out that I wanted to be with him. "How about this did you block him?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah but he knew where we were staying cause I told him when we were dating." I said and he nodded. "I see so do you still want to go to the cafe?" He asked and I don't want to. "No but can we stay like this?" I asked and I felt him smile. "If it makes you Happy and better of course." He said causing me to smile. I feel safe and I don't know I just feel complete I guess when I am with Zach. "Hey can I ask you something?" He asked and I nodded. "Would you think it's crazy if I said I had a crush on you?" He said and I sprung up. Did he just say what I think he said.

*Zach's P.O.V. *

Crap! I knew I shouldn't have said anything. I barley know her. She's probably going to say no. This might be the death of me.

*Chrissy's P.O.V.*

"Uh." I say turning red he caught me so off guard. "Actually I think I have a crush on you too." I said looking into his eyes. "Really?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah since I met you I mean I thought you were cute before but once I met you in person wow. I mean it was nice when I'm with you I feel." I said trying to find a word to say. "Complete?" He finished my sentence and I nod. "Yeah how did you-" he stopped me again. "I know cause it's how I feel when I am with you. When I hold you in my arms I don't want anything to hurt you." He said and I smiled. "I feel safe with you." I said and he smiled.

I laid back down and I feel a sense of relief. He knows.... He feels the same.... What happens now?

"Hey you have a dvd Player in your room right?" He asked and I said yes. "How about we go downstairs and rent come movies and order food." He said as I nod. "Sounds perfect." I said and he smiled. "You go rent the movies and I will order the food." He said and I told him what to order then grabbed my shoes, phone and wallet.

"I'll be right back." I said going out the door with the biggest smile on my face. We feel the same way for each other. This makes me happy and I hope this isn't just a crush. I hope it can be something more since we feel the same.

A/N
Hey guys its Sapphire. I wrote this chapter at 12:47 am because today I am going to be holy at a retreat so I can get confirmed. Also I was supposed to start this the 21st/ 22nd but my birthday was the 21st so I was spending time with family and the 22nd I got to see Smalls because she is visiting us. This chapter was checked over by Smalls and she is publishing it in my place because I told her that it was ready.  She should have published it around 8pm our time. I hope you guys liked this chapter and sadly I will not be reading the updates until Sunday so I can start Monday's chapter because I can not take my phone and the retreat will be 3 days long. I went in Friday (Today) at 6pm and will not come out until Sunday morning. Please read, vote and comment if you like the story.

With love,

Sapphire <3