Summary, Description, Cast

Start from the beginning

Ripping my arm out of his grip, "You know if your dick was half the size your personality is, you might actually be able to get some girls."

With that he pushed me back upon the wall and pinned me back so I was restricted in every way. "Watch it Ambrosio, no wonder your dad passed you off to your brother."

I immediately spit in his face, and he turned his head for a minute, clenching his jaw and wiping it off before turning his head to me and wrapping his hands around my neck and placing pressure on my wind pipes.

I began to struggle to breathe, as I grasped and clawed at his hands to release.

"Now Ambrosia, it's gonna go my way. Now I'll release you if you agree but if not I'll fucking ruin you." He pressed harder "Now what's it gonna be? Ride or Die."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
S U M M A R Y

Aspen Seraphina Ambrosia is your seventeen year old girl, trying to make it through High School. She was born in Seattle, Washington where she lived with her mom, dad and older brother; Aster. Aspen was always a happy, spunky, upbeat, outgoing kid until her mother died when she was at the age of 14 and her life flipped upside down. Three years later, and she moved to New York with her older brother for her senior year of High School as her dad moves around for work. The once outgoing-upbeat Aspen is now the quiet and keeps to herself.

Pierce Henderson Gunner. 3 words that scream "Trouble." Smoking, Drinking, and sleeping with girls since he was fourteen. At the Age of fifteen he entered the Crestmont Gang. Pierce is the Bad Boy around time and everyone worships the ground he walks on at Northeast High School. He plays girls left and right, and uses them for his satisfaction before throwing them out. Behind the persona that he puts on there is much more to find to Pierce Gunner.

Aspen see's Pierce as a cliche, egotistical, asshole. Pierce see's Aspen as a stubborn, stuck up, bitch. When there world's collide, Aspen is tossed into a new world of reality that is hard to juggle. Joining a gang for protection, moving across the country, and starting a new school are all big problems, but the biggest one of all is Pierce Gunner.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

C A S T

Barbara Palvin as Aspen Seraphina Ambrosia

Francisco Lachowski as Pierce Henderson Gunner