Chapter 37

Aela shivered in pleasure as Seranas lips caressed her neck gently. The thought that a single bite from the vampire would mean her death didn't even cross her mind as she tilted her head up to allow Serana to kiss even more of her. At the same time, Morgan was kissing her shoulders and the back of her neck gently.

"I wasn't expecting this you know." Aela managed to utter.

"Us neither, but may as well go along with it." Morgan whispered in her ear in s soft and seductive tone.

Aela had to wonder just how much the Dragonborn had changed so fast. She used to be quiet, unassuming and rather submissive whenever a man had flirted with her in the past. Morgans deceased husband came into her mind for a brief moment before Serana straddled her hips and kissed her full on the mouth. It was then that she realised that Morgan had become something much more than a simple vampire.

She was seductive, had a sharp and witty tongue and could also rip you apart without much effort. In a straight fight, Aela knew that a werewolf as herself had a slight advantage against a vampire, as they were a little stronger and didn't rely on blood to fuel their powers. But Morgan and Serana were a different type of vampire, one that could walk in daylight and could disguise themselves as mortal.

Aela had seen their power at work, and she had to admit that she couldn't handle them in a fight, which irked her a little.

"Quit thinking and..."

Aelas muttered jibe was cut off as Serana pressed herself onto her with a passion that she had never seen. She gasped as she was held gently in Morgans arms while Serana tried her best to grind her into dust.

"Kinky bitch." she grinned as Serana grabbed her face with her hands and kissed her again.

The rest of her thoughts vanished.

Morgan had never been in this sort of situation. She loved Serana more than she could ever tell her, but she also knew that she would never need to tell her either. She had once found Aela rather beautiful when she had first met her, but as she held onto her and kept her submissive with soft kisses, she found that she liked to think of Aela as someone who needed a damn good kiss.

Serana was seeing to that just fine though, so she was happy to stay behind the Companion and allow Serana to take control.

"Now..." Aela said in a whisper.

Morgan grinned as Serana continued to make love to Aela while reaching behind and grabbing Morgans shoulders so that all three of them were pressed together. She was loving this...and maybe one day she would admit that as well.

Aela tried to scream as Serana finally made her lose control, but Morgans hands were covering her face gently and no sound left her lips. Seranas legs clenched her tightly, so tight that she felt a few ribs bend from her strength before finally relaxing, her head slumping on her shoulder. She leaned back and sighed in content as she allowed Morgan to wrap her arms round her and kiss her briefly on the mouth.

"Was that good for you as it was for us Aela?"

"Now I know where to get some stress relief." Aela replied simply...the highest praise she had ever given someone in a sexual way was when she told Farkas that if his brains matched his body, she would have made him hers the second she had met him. Of course, she was kidding in a sense...Farkas was much smarter than most people gave him credit for.

Morgans amused snort of laughter was the response she wanted.

"First time having more than one person Morgan?" Aela now asked her.

Morgan just nodded.

"Good thing you were here, I think your lover would have broken me in half if she were allowed to."