Chapter 14

"Oh Babette, you take me to some wondrous places" Morgan said with her grin threatening to break free.

Babette smirked back at her.

"You did say you wanted something to do while Astrid was gone" she pointed out.

"Yes, but peeking at a large group of Thalmor bastards sitting at a camp fire wasn't what I was expecting Babette. I thought you would take me to say...Tullius' room so I could tear his skin off?" Morgan mock pouted in reply.

Babette rolled her eyes after sniggering before they fell silent again. Astrid, Nazir and Arnbjorn was currently in Windhelm to meet with Ulfric Stormcloak. They hoped he would continue to harass the Imperial army while the Dark Brotherhood continued to assassinate where they could...and allow Morgan and Serana to get inside Solitudes main castle, the Blue Palace, and kill General Tullius to send the Imperial Army into disarray.

So she and Babette were now creeping around Falkreath once again, where they saw a large group of elves in golden armour standing there, pushing the citizens around for information about their whereabouts.

"Thoughts?"

"If they weren't in town, I would call Odahviing and he would kill them all without any hassle. But there's innocents there too" Morgan replied.

"Normally, I wouldn't agree with you about the innocents but you have a point" Babette said, letting her adult side into the open without warning like she sometimes did to shock people. "They may prove useful for supplies in the future. Especially for me"

Morgan knew she snuck out every once in a while to feed and she knew that this was the only reason she wanted them to live...feeding required more time than what she originally thought when she was human.

"So...we bring them into the open and we can have some fun"

Babette looked at the vampire beside her as she scanned the Thalmor. She found herself getting attached to her easily. She was easy to talk to and she still respected what the Dark Brotherhood was there for. She had even carried out a few contracts herself to show Astrid her loyalty in keeping their secret. Not to mention she was in love with an amazing Volkihar vampire who, when the time arose, became a ferocious predator.

She smiled when she thought about the Imperial soldiers that she and Serana had come across the night before. Ten of them, all escorting a group of six unarmed Stormcloak soldiers. The fight hadn't lasted long, especially when she and Serana had killed four of the guards with stealth. And then she had transformed into that stunning winged shape and slaughtered five of them, leaving Babette with just one guard.

Babette could still see that moment in her mind:

"Please, get away foul demon!" the young Nord said as he threw his dagger at her.

Babette avoided the blade easily thanks to her faster reflexes and stalked closer, smiling at him now so he could see her needle-like teeth. He was backed into a tree, his legs scrabbling even though he didn't realise he was trapped there and wasn't about to go anywhere soon.

She leaned down and placed her finger onto his lips and he stopped yelling at her. She cocked her head and grinned at the frightened man...she loved feeling their fear as their blood rushed through their veins...

"It wont hurt, I promise. All you need to do is relax..." Babette said gently.....then stood astride the trapped soldier, wrenched his head to one side and bit deeply into his throat. She found it amusing when his hands tried to push her away at the stomach, then her hips. She simply kneeled on his lap and continued to drain him of his life force.