Chapter 10

The next morning, Morgan woke up to find Serana had gone. She smiled though, remembering her soft kisses on her neck before she had fallen asleep. Vampires still needed rest but it only seemed to serve one purpose that Morgan could see...the fastest way to pass the time until night time came. But she was still a newly turned vampire, as Serana had told her last night, and she would get used to it as time passed.

She made her way into the conference room that she had once sat in to form a temporary peace treaty between the Imperials and the Stormcloaks.

I cannot believe I helped those bastards.

She sighed as she met the gazes of Serana and Lydia, who were sitting side by side and motioning to the sack that was on the table. She raised an eyebrow at Lydia, who smirked back.

"You will have to wait until you see what's inside. You wont get anything out of me" Lydia said, brushing her hair our of her eyes and grinning at Serana, who just smirked at Morgan.

Morgan smiled now as she sat down next to them, dragged the massive sack towards her and started pulling out whatever was in there. She knew that Lydia was a strong woman, but the amount in here was just ridiculous...had she put everything she owned in there? Lydia had told her about the demolition of Breezehome, and she still felt a burning desire to go right into Whiterun and...

"Morgan...."

"Sorry" Morgan said as Serana patted her hand. She also had to get used to her emotions, which vampires felt more strongly when they had been recently turned. Then she chuckled as she pulled out a stunningly beautiful blade. It was like a katana, the sword that the Blades liked to use (she never went back to them after she had told them she would never harm Paarthurnax) but this one had been a gift from a Daedric Prince.

"Wow...I can sense death on this blade" Serana muttered with a hungry look in her eyes.

Morgan smiled a little. She had actually stolen it in Dragonsreach after hearing about one of the Jarls' sons getting very aggressive. It had turned out that the blade was cursed...but if she wielded it in the name of Mephala herself, it would get stronger with every kill she performed...as long as they were from the blood of old friends or those she had helped in the past. But it was a decent blade and she was happy with her own enchanted ebony sword that Arngeir had found in a chest.

"Its Mephalas very own Ebony Blade" Morgan said with a grin that bordered on feral in Lydias view, but she reminded herself that she was still Morgan...she just had to drink blood every now and again and she hated sunlight now.

Serana ran her finger along the edge of the blade before putting it to one side, and gave Lydia a nudge.

"Wait until she sees...."

"You brought everything?" Morgan exclaimed as she picked up the sack and poured everything onto the vast table. There was Spellbreaker, the shield that Peryite had given her. The Ebony Mail, armour from Boethiah (she remembered the fighting she had done to get that.....and the sacrifice she had made in order to get it...but she had hated Mercurio anyway, he was a rude bastard). And everything else she had amassed over the last year and a half. Soul gems of all types, dragon bones and scales...there was even enchanted armour she had never used...she had only picked them up as she had thought that she would need them...then she had crafted her own dragon armour and she didn't even think about them anymore.

"Very nice" Serana said as she held a black dress aloft...then smiled as she saw the magical shimmering effect running through it. She gave Morgan a raised eyebrow. "Been making magic dresses have we...dresses that improve your mana pool around ten times over?"

"Yes, well, I didn't think magical underwear would be a good idea" Morgan smirked back as she started organising all the contents so she could put them into the vaults of High Hrothgar. Arngeir had said that she was always welcome to store her belongings here. She had hugged the Greybeard and he had just laughed it off...although she was sure his face went pink.