Chapter 18

Morgan had used the Storm Call Shout for the first ever time. After acquiring the three words of Power during her travels, including the trip to Skuldafn where she had battled against draugr and even three dragons, she had sought out Arngeir for his knowledge about these three words. His reply had worried her back then, because she had so many worries about what would happen if she used the words.

"Its called 'Storm Call'. With all three words, you can summon a vicious storm to your location. Wind, rain, hailstone, snow. And if it is rain-related, you will get lightning strikes. Be warned Dragonborn, these strikes could hit anyone, including yourself if you are not careful. Even Jurgen Windcaller himself wouldn't use this Shout after learning it"

But when Morgan used the Words now, she was grinning wickedly. Because everyone who was standing outside right now was an enemy. And of course she didn't have so many emotions that held her back either of course, she reminded herself as Serana grinned back at her.

The wind and rain was extremely heavy, and the two of them were soaking wet after a few seconds, but she just stayed where she was as the Thalmor started talking amongst themselves and sought shelter under overhanging porches...which ruined their line of sight with each other.

Morgan smirked. It was time the Thalmor found out what happened when the Dragonborn was like when she was unhappy.

"Blasted weather"

"Be quiet and stay alert", the other Thalmor soldier said as he shook his head to clear the water that ran down his helmet in torrents. The two of them were underneath a porch that belonged to what everyone in Whiterun called the 'Grey-Manes'. They were apparently Stormcloak sympathisers so they were to be watched all the time, hence why there were two of them outside and the other two inside. But they hadn't counted on the rain coming all of a sudden.

Then everything went white, and the soldier who had stepped outside of the porch to check on the streets was blasted by a lightning strike, his armour melting onto and even through his skin, his scream reverberating through the city. The Thalmor staggered back in horror and looked around...to meet the twin orange eyes of none other than the Dragonborn herself.

"Lovely weather" she said, before she slammed him into the side of the house with a backhand, and her fangs found his throat...

Serana was taking care of the Thalmor inside with her usual fashion. She killed one of them with a single blow of her ebony longsword, and before the body hit the ground, she resurrected the corpse and ordered it to attack the other one. The fight lasted a few seconds and when the second Thalmor soldier fell to the ground, and the already dead soldier turned to ash, Serana smiled at the assembled stares of the inhabitants inside.

"Sorry for the mess"

"Who are you?"

Serana smiled again as she met the old womans eyes.

"My name is Serana. I am a friend of the Dragonborn, Morgan. And we could do with some help in getting rid of these Thalmor"

"Any friend of Morgans is a friend of mine" Avulstein Grey-Mane said, holding his hand out to shake Seranas...and winced as his grip was far outmatched by Seranas vampiric strength.

"Thank you" Serana said as she let go and handed him an elven sword looted from the Thalmor body that was still intact. "Could you stay here for a little longer until Morgan clears the air? Its not safe out there"

"Of course. Just leave some of the bastards for us?"

Serana grinned, her fangs showing now.

"I make no promises my dear" she said, before running outside and slamming the door shut.