Chapter 32 - (Continued from Chapter 31)

Start from the beginning

"No, he wants to play it, don't ch'ya Paul?"

Paul bit his lip as he put a finger on the spot George directed him to play and looked up. "Yeah!"

"See."

"Alright. At least he still likes that." 

"They seem to like things they did when they had their memory. Thats somewhat how Landon was." Landon's mum told her.

"Um, uh, hey." Paul tried to get George's attention back. 

"Im George."

"Okay, um what do i do next?" He asked.

"Play the two you just learned then play this." George directed his 4th finger to a string.

"Im hungry." Paul laid back on the couch. 

"Alright, foods here." Mrs Williams said. 

Paul jumped up and hurried over to the table and sat down and waited patiently for his food. Landon and Ringo went to the table and got out the food. George put the bass back upstairs. The phone rang and Mrs. Williams went to answer it. 

"Paul, just wait." Ringo told Paul, who was reaching for the container with chips. 

"But im hungry." He pouted.

Landon let out a small chuckle and looked at Ringo. 

"He's good at pouting." Ringo directed his statement at Landon, then looked at Paul. "Thats not going to work on me. No puppy dog eyes."

Paul sighed and rested his elbows on the table. George came back down and sat down next to Paul. Ashley got the plates out. 

"Alright, Paul, make sure you like this before tasting it." Ringo put some food on Paul's plate.

"His taste buds are bad to?" Ashley asked.

"Well, not really, i mean his brain will tell him that he doesn't like that so he wont eat it."

"Ill eat what ever he doesn't eat." George spoke up and patted Paul's back. Paul let out a little laugh and stuffed a chip in his mouth. 

They all sat down and ate. 

"Hows John mum?" Ringo asked.

"Hes, getting along. Marin is coming home, but John is having some surgery, they were making sure it was okay."

"What happened?" Ashley asked.

"Shattered. They will repair it in no time." Mrs. Williams forced a smile, but was a bit worried about the two boys. She looked at Paul who was happily enjoying his meal. He looked up and smiled, she smiled back. "Like it Paulie?"

Paul nodded. 

---------------------

George got into his bed and turned on his music. He looked over at Paul who was hugging his dog, which John gave to him a long time ago. Then George's eyes moved over to Ringo, who was doing something on the computer. George sighed and shoved the covers off him and got out. 

"Ill be back."

"Keep quiet, you'll wake Paul up."

George shrugged and walked downstairs. Marin was downstairs with their mum. 

"Hey Georgie." Their mum greeted George as he sat down next to her.

"Hey." 

"Is something wrong?" 

"No...well, im just kind of...i don't know. I feel sorry for Paul and John. They get all the attacks on them. Why don't we get hurt too? Me and Ringo that is."