Chapter 29 - Paul's Birthday (pt 1)

18 June 2028

Well it is now, the 18th. Paul's birthday is today, gonna be 19. (I really need to write more on here...:P) Thought i feel im getting a bit old to be journaling but what the heck! We are gonna go on tour in a few days. (Finally...) Paul is still a bit nervous about going. 

We did get an album up thought! And got a song not he charts. The newses are sayin' that we uh...that we could possibly form another mania and that we look a lot like the Beatles. They just cant figure that out. We sound and look and act just like them. They think we are doing great! We had 2 interviews and photo sessions we also are thinking of music videos, since the Beatles could never do that really...but who knows. Anyways. Ive got this girl now. We met a long time ago. She is quite nice. But Paul doesn't like her because she reminds him of that lady who tried to kill him a bunch of times. Though he's exaggerating. She is great. 

Anyways, gotta go eat lunch, im kind of hungry. Spite the fact that i haven't eaten lunch anyways. Tonight we are going out to eat. 

Oh and something that i never thought would happen to Paul happened. He likes this girl. I never thought he would have a crush...haha

Anyways...

-John

--------

"John!" George said and came running in.

"Whats up sporty?" John grinned.

"Uh, just wanting to say that we have to leave for the recording studio later like at 3."

"Oh fun! We've knocked some out of the charts. We can do it again."

"On the news people are saying that another Beatlemania could occur! Thats great!"

"Just...we got to keep if under control. You know what happened to the Beatles."

"Yeah but i dout we will be the fame of the day. I mean really? How many people like a band that happened...what...uh...im terrible with math." George rolled his eyes and did some work on a notepad on the desk. "That would be...68 years ago! I think..."

"Good enough George. Lets just um go. Wheres Paul?"

"Playing with the dog."

"Oh. Why?"

"Why not?"

John shrugged. Paul really loved his dog. It got attached to Paul at least. He hung out with it all his life and even named it. But to John it was nice to see Paul not so worried over the events that have been occur. John tries to keep all the threat notes or blackmail notes away from Paul, so far he accomplished it. 

"John, you haven't had any attacks, aren't you worried?"

"Why would i?"

"Their probably thinking of a good plan. I mean they've had all this time to set a trap."

"When we are famous-"

"We are." George cut in.

"-Yeah well, since we are, we will be protected. I mean look." John turned to the laptop and searched something. "Look at all the police surrounding them."

George swallowed. "Look at all the crazy girls..."

"Don't let that make you afraid. I mean we wont get that many girls today."

"You never know. You know those bands in the past."

"Yes i do. But it wont happen to us. The Beatles were one band and there will never be another."