Chapter 25 - Paul is Out!

A FEW MONTHS AFTER PAUL'S COMA

------------

1 April 

When i got out of the hospital home was different. I heard from John that dad had died from an intruder. Mum still doesn't want to talk about it. Which i can understand. But i really don't want this to happen. The family is split up now. Almost.  I don't like it. I wanted a family that was together. But i guess it never happens. I really don't want to be in the song business anymore. It caused me to loose someone. And i don't want to loose John. If i do loose him then...i don't know what i will do. What if we all die? Who knows.

-Paul

--

"Paul." John said from the bed. It was almost 2 in the morning.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing?"

"Just...cant go to sleep."

"All those months of sleeping must of takin the sleep away, huh?" He chuckled.

"Yeah." I grinned a little and then sighed. 

"Paul, what else is bothering you?"

"Nothing." I said quickly and then got in bed. John shook his head.

"It'll be okay. I know loosing some one is hard you just got to deal with it, Macca."

"But i already lost...i mean. John we have to stop."

"Why?"

"Because."

"This isn't like you. You love to do  music."

"I know. But we cant-"

"We can and we have to. Just to keep the Beatles music remembered. It will be slow Paul, but we can do it." 

"We don't have to. Its just a suggestion."

"You want something to get in the way of something you like doing?"

"No."

"We cant let anything get in the way of what we like to do." 

"Even if it means some one dying."

"Yeah. We wont die. No one will Paulie."

"FIne."

"Besides, its my band and if you want you can leave."

"John!"

"Well, im gonna keep the band going. And if your scared then you can leave."

"Im not scared. And ill stay."

"Good. Night." John smirked and turned around to go back to sleep. I did the same but couldn't sleep still. 

----------

The next morning i woke up at half past twelve. Well it was really the evening, but anyways. Today was a saturday. Last night was not one of my best night but sleeping in was good enough. 

"Finally your up!" Marin moaned.

"What?"

"You don't normally sleep this long. I was afraid you went into a coma again."

"No. I just was tired." I got out of bed.

"Yeah i know."

"Well."

"Well what?"

"Nothing. Wheres John?"

"Uh, don't know. I think he is out with Ringo. They were just going for a walk."