"I won't do that to you Pez, never again. I am sorry I don't know I would scare you by doing that. We went to bed at four last night. I know how much you need your sleep baby so I don't want to wake you up. I am so-" I paused when her lips pressed against mine.

"Don't ever apologize again." She mumbled

"But I-" She pressed her lips firmer on me to stop me from speaking again

"All I want is your kiss right now" She whispered. 

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her neck, deepened the kiss. I gave all my passion into the kiss hoping to show her how much I love her so she won't have to worry about me leaving her again. We pulled away for air and my face lit up when I saw her grinning at me.

"I have something to do this morning that's why I did not stay with you on the bed" I pointed at the oven

"What are you baking baba?"

"Cakes. For you"

"Aw I love cakes!" She exclaimed excitedly

"But we don't have cream Pez. So could you buy me some after you finish your breakfast?" I tried my hardest to hide my smirk and said in an innocent tone. If only she knew what the cream was for...

"Of course Jadey" She grinned and pecked my lips.

She reached for the plate but I stopped her and turned around to pick it up for her, my free hand grabbed her wrist and led her to the dining room. I pulled down the plate and sat her down on the chair. I sat on her lap and started feeding her. I giggled when she moaned at the taste.

"Lesy cook that well huh?"

"No. That's because you are feeding me baba" She licked her lips

"I don't mind doing it everyday. I love to take care of my baby"

"I would be your baby forever" She gave me a goofy smile

"And I am forever yours"  I pecked her cheek loving her sweet words

She beamed at me making my heart melts. I returned a bright smile and continued feeding her. I wiped her mouth clean once she finished, and was about to get off her to take the empty plate to the sink, but she tightened her grip on my torso and didn't let me go.

"Withdrawal symptom again?" I joked and put the empty plate on the table

"Always" She brought my face closer to her until our lips met, which automatically moved against each other perfectly.

"I love you" She whispered when we pulled away, gazing at me affectionately.

"I love you too. So much baby" I murmured and caressed her face. Her blue eyes sparkling and a smile dimpled her cheek. I smiled and pressed my lips on where her dimple is.

"You always do that. You have a thing for my dimple aren't you?"

"Like you have a thing for my glasses" I countered

"Oh don't get me start-" I pressed a finger on her lips

"I know. You told me a hundred times already" I giggled

"I would keep reminding you everyday until you believe you do look super hot in your glasses" She grinned cheekily, making her dimple even deeper.

"Well I don't mind that" I laughed and kissed her dimple again

"Even though my dimple loves your kiss, my lips feel neglected and want your full attention" She pursed her lips adorably, I giggled as she was such a drama queen

"You are lucky you are cute" I leaned in and connected our lips. She hummed happily and kissed me back, I pulled away when she was about to deepen the kiss, leaving a cute pout on her face

"Get your lazy ass up and go buy me some whip cream, then we can continue" I poked her nose.

"Yes queen" She smiled and pecked my lips, then sprinted upstairs to the bedroom to get ready.

"Dork" I giggled.

My heart started racing when I thought about what I was going to do. I felt nervous but excited at the same time because I have to be bold and shake off all my shyness, but I knew if I managed to do so, today would definitely be one of the most unforgettable day for me and my Pez. You can do this Jade!

Perrie's POV

"Jadey I am back"

Music was playing in the living room and I immediately knew it was "Hold On We're Going Home", what a song to welcome me home.  I looked around but I couldn't find my princess. I decided to go check the kitchen first as I assumed she was still baking cakes. I licked my lips as I couldn't wait to taste those cakes, and they are made by my baba. 

I walked into the dining room and my body immediately went stiff as I couldn't believe what I saw. My eyes widened in shock , my jaw had dropped to the ground, together with the bottle of whipped cream I was holding, the bottle rolling towards her and stopped when it reached her long tanned legs.

"Welcome back baby" Jade smirked. Or is it really her?

She does looks and sounds exactly like my Jadey so I guess it is really her. But I have never seen her dressed like this, or could I ever said she was dressed? She was wearing an apron and I could see her beautifully-tanned limbs clearly. I gulped as I could see two small orbs pop at where her chest is, so she was not wearing any clothes underneath it, not ever a bra. I couldn't see if she had panties on as the unnecessary apron was covering her private part, but I highly doubt she worn it. And if that's not hot enough, she was wearing glasses. I was surprised I hadn't faint yet, as there was too much hotness to handle. I could feel myself getting so aroused just at the sight in front of me, I couldn't wait to lay my hands all over her perfect body. There are million things I want to do to her right now.

"You drop something silly" She flashed me a charming smile then bent down to pick up the bottle on the ground. She did it almost in slow motion so I could see her bare chest clearly. I bit my lip to stifle a moan that was threatening to come out while I was eyeing at her round breasts, I wished I could just put my mouth on them and sucked on those lovely tits.

"Like what you see?" She winked at me. My cheek heated up as she caught me checking her out, I nodded frantically as there was no point to lie, she apparently knew what she was doing to me. She giggled at my honesty and handed me the bottle of whip cream.

"It's time for dessert"

I saw a plate of cake was placed on the dining table so I guessed that's what she was referring to. I took the bottle and opened the lid, I was about to spray the cream on top of the cake, but she placed a hand over mine to stop me.

"That ain't what you eat babe. At least not now"

I looked at her dumbfoundedly. She giggled and shoved her body on me, so our chests were in contact while my back was pressed against the edge of the table. She smiled and leaned in, her lips brushed against mine for seconds but moved away when I was about to capture those lips. I whined in disappointment but groaned when I felt her biting my earlobe.

"The cream is supposed to use on me baby" She breathed out

Everything makes sense now

A/N: What is Jade's plan? I think it's quite obvious right? ;) 

You all know what is coming next but I am not letting you read it just yet:)  But I have to say the next one is the hottest one I have ever written (in my opinion) so I highly recommend you bring your holy water with you on next Friday

But now you have to wait:D 

Or you can reread those 3 chapters again and again as you did it anyway lol