"Aha... F-funny story Joker..." A girl said a bit worried about his answer. "She is not here anymore." She said now serious. As she said that I went near Joker, still inside the shadows.

"What do you mean she is not there-" Joker was asking when I got out of the shadows right next to him and asked him.

"Shouldn't you be focusing on getting away?" I said interrupting him.

He looked at me surprised I was there but his surprised expression quickly turned into his beautiful and original smirk as he looked to the front. I blushed at that as I usually do, it is just irresistible, at least that's what I think...

The other 7 people heard what I told Joker so, they weren't worried.

We kept on running forward. My (H/C) was shaking because I was running. But it suddenly went almost all in front of me since we suddenly stopped because 3 guards appeared in front of us.

Joker smirked again and let his persona come to help him, as I looked down and smirked too for the same thing. Joker with Arsene and me with Kurelin.

As we did that, the 3 guards in front of us were shaking and expeling red and black lines from them and after some 5 seconds, the time we took calling our personas, they turned into Shadows.

Joker attacked first. And, just so I had no fun, he took care of them all by himself.

"Called a Persona for nothing..." I said pouting. At that, Joker chuckled.

"You can have the next one." He said. I sighed and he ordered that we would continue escaping and so we did.

We went through a door that was behind us, as our hacker had suggested. We got inside a corridor that had a right turn in front of us. We went forward until we got to the turn. We noticed that a Shadow was blocking our way to some stairs which would lead us toward our exit. Joker hid himself behind some kind of sofas I guess and I hid myself inside the shadows. We waited a bit and the guard, after sometime, went the opposite way the stairs and left the corridor. I got out of the shadows and Joker got out from behind the sofa.

We went on the stairs and went inside a corridor with a security room full of people. We got through it making sure that no one saw us and we got the main hall top floor. It was like the end of a 'T' and the vertical part of it was the corridor we had came from. When we got there guards were already behind us and we were cornered. From there we could see the ground floor because in front of us there wasn't a wall, only a type of fence.

In front us there was a huge window and our hacker guide told us that that window was our exit. Joker went on top of the rail and when he did that he grabbed my arm and made me go too. He is lucky that I have a good balance though... We ran on the rail and because the window was a bit far from us there was nothing to guide us there. I made us go inside the shadows and we got out on the railing that was in front of the exit.

We went a little bit forward and got exactly in the middle of the huge window.

"See ya." Joker said.

"Wait, what-?!" I tried to say but he grabbed my arm again and he jumped through the window breaking it. As we were falling I grabbed him because I wasn't really expecting him to jump. I was expecting him to break it and land gently but knowing him... obviously he would choose the most dramatic-like exit. But I was enjoying it though and he was too.

As we were approaching the ground I was scared because everytime I fall I go inside the shadows but before this I promised him that I wouldn't do it. He grabbed me tight and then he let go of me. I was shocked, and started panicking a bit but that I couldn't do. I then waited for the fall and I did a somersault and after it I fell back with my butt on the floor. Joker did the same as the glass fell near him but he landed well though.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he grabbed my arm and I got up.

"What do you mean 'are you okay'?!" I then sighed and said "I'm fine thanks..."

"Anyway let's get running..." He said looking around us. There was a huge crowd of guards around us and they were surrounding us. And to make it more difficult there were helicopters with spotlights not making any shadows beside ours and I can't go inside those.

"An ambush?!" Our guide said.

My idea was to go into the shadows to escape and that was the time when it was my turn to grab his arm. I ran with him a bit until the wall behind us ended so we could have its shadow to go in. We accomplished that part of the plan. I ran inside the shadow and when Joker was going in they grabbed him and pulled us both out of there and put us on the ground. I was shocked... no one had done that before.

"Target confirmed, cuff them." We both were cuffed and a different guard approached Joker.

"Didn't expect to find some kids." They picked us up we went inside one of their police vehicles.