chapter 40

Addison

I woke up to the sound of yelling coming from downstairs

I woke up to the sound of yelling coming from downstairs. I slowly open my eyes and look next to me, which is an empty space.

Where was Jason? I swing my legs over the bed and stand up. I grab my sweatshirt from the closet, surprisingly it's cold. I pull it over my head and walk downstairs.

I stop in my tracks when hear voices in the kicthen.

"You can't do this Jason!" Cody yells. "We need you!"

"And my baby needs me!" Jason yells back. "Do you guys not even understand anything? This is child, I'm gonna be a father which means I have a responsibility now."

Cody chuckles. "And you also have responsibilities here too!"

"Cody just shut up." Dean spat. "Jason is right. He's gonna be a dad, his attention needs to be focused on that."

"Wow. Fine. Forget all of you." Cody hissed and then he came in sight with me. He shook his head and then walked past me.

"Cody wait-" Jason voice said but stopped when he saw me. "Hey? When did you wake?"

"Just now." I softly reply. "I heard yelling."

"It woke you?" He walked closer and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry."

"Wanna go back upstairs?" He continued. I nodded and followed him back to his room. He closed the door behind me. "Can you hand me a shirt?"

"Why?" I smile. "I like shirtless Jason."

He smirks. "I know you do but I have to go out for a while."

"For what?" I questioned, throwing him one of his black shirts.

"Just stuff." He replies pulling it over his head. "I won't be gone long."

"Okay."

"I called Chas and Ana. They'll be over soon." Jason states as he walks over to me.

"Why did you call them?"

"I thought you'd like your best friends over?" He questioned. "Wait, is this a mood swing?"

I chuckle and smile. "No it's not, that's fine. Just be careful."

"I will." He replies and leans down giving me a quick kiss. "Bye."

"Bye." I whisper and he leaves the room.

I quickly walk down the steps and walk into the kitchen grabbing plates for pizza. I grab 4z.

I turn to walk back upstairs but Cody walks in.

"Hey." I say and was about to leave but he called my name.

"Yeah?"

"Look..I'm sorry about what you heard this morning.." He says. "I shouldn't have reacted that way, He's gonna be a dad and I need to accept that now I guess."

"We didn't plan this Cody.." I reply, softly. "We had sex and forgot to use a condom. This wasn't supposed to happen. Atleast not right now anyway."

He nods. "I know, and I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I reply as my eyes glance to the side, I see the time on the stove.

Jason's been gone over 2 hours.

"Do you know where Jason went?"

"No." He replies. "Why?"

"No reason." I say, turning and walking back upstairs to my room.

"About time!" Anastasia groans. "I'm starving!"

I slowly close the door behind me.

"You okay?" Natalie asked.

No, I'm not.

I exit the shower and wrap a towel around my body before cleaning the bathroom. I walk back to my room, seeing Jase.

"Hey." He says, I ignore him and go straight to my dresser.

"Addi? You okay?"

I still didn't reply. I just opened my drawer and grabbed underwear and a bra.

"Addison-"

"Where were you, Jason?" I quickly ask.

"I told you." He says. "I was out."

I spin around. "For 5 hours?"

"I had things to take care off..." He whispered walking closer to me. "Babe, please don't be upset."

"Just stop." I say walking past him, Jason grabs my hand.

"Don't touch me right now." I hiss and jerk my hand away. I gather my clothes and leave the room.