chapter 22

Addison

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

I jumped up from my peaceful sleep to see Anastasia storming into my room, holding a ballon in her left hand, a balloon in the right and one of those birthday noise makers in her mouth.

I glanced at the clock, 6:03am.

I looked back at Addison with a blank expression. "It's 6am, do this whole thing again in 4 hours."

Soon enough I heard a soft groan then a body jumped on too of me. "Addi, get your ass up. I have the whole day planned already, and none of it involves a club. Just me and you, like old times on our birthdays."

"Will there be cake?" I mumbled through the pillow.

"There will the cake."

"With iceream?"

"With ice cream."

I looked up at her. "Fine, I'll be ready in 30."

She smiles and jumps off me. "Great! I'll meet you downstairs!"

She then walks out leaving me alone.

I then reached over grabbing my phone.

No new messages.

A soft sigh left my lips as I placed it back on my dresser and stood up.

Happy birthday, Addison.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked Ana as I sat in the passenger side, waiting, well trying to wait patiently while she drove.

"Right now, I figured we'd just get breakfast, then we could go to the beach. After that, go to a movie and the rest, is up to you." She explained.

I fake smiled. "Sounds good."

Silence filled the car, until she finally caught on.

"Any word from him?"

I pulled my gaze from the window to Anastasia, I shook my head as I looked down. "I figured he would..since it's my birthday and all."

She placed her hand on my knee. "I'm sorry."

I looked up. "You don't think he-"