chapter 8

Addison

"I can't believe it's already Wednesday

"I can't believe it's already Wednesday." I groan, as I placed my back against the hot tub, moving my hands around at the bottom.

Anastasia sinks down in the water more so her head rested against the tub and closed her eyes. "I know."

"I was thinking last night, we we should have a thing on the beach tonight." I suggested.

She opened her eyes and slightly turned her head to look at me. "Like a party?"

I shook my head. "No. Just a bonfire kinda thing. There can be drinking but it's not gonna be crazy Ally."

"I'll spread the word." She replied closing her eyes again.

"I'm gonna go get changed so I can go get us some food." I replied, "I'm starving."

I stand up from the water as she nodded obviously enjoying the hot water.

I chuckled and stepped out, wrapping a towel around my body and walked from the hot tub back into the room.

My heart basically jumped out of my chest when Elliot was sitting up against the wall on Anastasia's bed.

"You almost gave me a heart attack Elliot!" I yelled as my hand was placed on my chest.

He laughed. "Sorry."

"How the hell did you even get in there?" I asked walking to my dresser.

"The girl at the desk today was really nice at giving me the key to yalls room if you know what I mean." He replied standing up.

"Well what are you doing here?" I questioned, opening a drawer and pulling out some clothes.

"To see if you and Ally wanted to go grab lunch." He asked. "So like, do you?"

"Do we what?"

Our heads turned to Ally who stood there dripping wet in her bikini.

No towel.

I glanced at Elliot who's eyes was basically clued to Ana's body.

I threw my shirt at him to snap him from his thoughts.

"Sorry what?" He looked at me then back at Anastasia.

"I asked do we what?" Ally questioned once more.

"I uh-forgot." He stuttered." Why did I come here again Addison?"