chapter 10

Addison

Closing my eyes, I enjoy the feeling of the hot water fall into my back

It's been 2 days since Jason came clean to me about everything.

Me and Anastasia are still here. But here? Means nowhere. Jason has a getaway house, in the woods. So that's where we are until the boys can figure out what to do with Marko.

Honestly, I'm a bit scared. I don't even know this guy and I'm scared of him.

Oh and Chastity, I can't believe she left him and he hasn't seen her in 2 years. How could someone just leave like that especially after confessing you're pregnant?

After washing my hair, and body, I stepped out and wrapped the towel around my body.

James girlfriend, Katy took me and Anastasia shopping the other day. Jason payed for all of it, as many times as I told him not too, he insisted.

After cleaning the bathroom, I headed back to the room to get dressed.

I walked over to the closet, only to be interrupted

I turned around when the door opened and I saw Jason.

Jason stood there, looking at me before he cleared his throat. "Sorry..I didn't know you were in the shower."

"Uh it's okay." I whispered holding my towel on around my body. "What's up?"

Jason hesitates, thinking for moment but chuckles. "Honestly, I forgot."

I could tell he was trying not to move his eyes down my body, which made me smile and look down.

"Oh!" He replies, "Breakfast is done."

I nod, giving him a toothless smile, "Thank you. I'm just gonna get dressed then I'll be down."

"Everyone is down stairs." He tells me, "Do you want us to wait for you?"

I shake my head, "No I'm fine. You guys can go ahead and start."

He turns to exit but turns to me and says, "I suggest you lock your door if you don't want people coming in while your about to change."

"Duly noted." I reply.

He softly laughs with a smirk before walking over to the door, locking it himself and exits.