chapter 33

^ Natalie ^

Addison

A few days ago I asked Anastasia f she would wanna go somewhere with everyone and she said yes, which I asked Jason and surprisingly said yes also

We are indeed going to Vegas. it's Friday and we'll be back Sunday.

I was grabbing clothes from my closet when I saw someone in the corner of my eye at my doorway. I turned around to see Natalie.

"I'm sorry for interrupting.." She says softly, "I just wanted to see if I could talk to you for a second."

"Of course." I walk over and sit down on my bed. She closes the door and then sits down beside me.

"I know you wanna know what I was doing there...or why.."

"I'm not sure if I can answer that." I answer. "You'll have to talk to Jason."

"Owen is my father."

I stare at her with a blank expression. "I'm sorry, what?"

She looks down. "My mom told me when I was 15 who my father was, but died when I was 16.. I was living on my own after that, trying to pay bills."

"I had just turned 18 when he took me, he said he wanted to see if someone was following him?...I was so scared when I heard people coming inside I had no clue what was going on. Then they opened the closet door."

"Why would he sacrifice his own daughter to see if we were following him?"

She shrugs and looks up at me. "I don't know, I think that's what hurts the most. He never cared about me. He left me when before I was even born."

"I'm so sorry, Natalie." I apologize, wrapping my arms around her when she begins crying.

"I have no one." She cries. "I don't have a family, a job or a house. All because of him."

"Shh it's okay." I say softly. "You'll be safe with us. I'll talk to Jason about you. Okay?"

She pulls away and wipes her tears that were running down her face. "Why would you do that?"

"Do what? Ask Jason for you to stay here with us?" I question. "Because I'm not selfish, and I know what it's like to be scared.."

She smiles. "Thank you."

I nodded saying your welcome. "Oh have you packed yet?"

She stands up. "Almost. I should go finish, thank you guys for taking me shopping yesterday."

"No problem."

She nods her head once before she walks out.

I can't believe Owen was her father, What will Jason and the rest say about this? Now she can't go home. She has no parents, No job. Nothing.

I snapped my feelings from my thoughts and finished packing.

I rode silently in the car with Jason to the airport.
Anastasia, Chasity and Natalie followed behind us, Drake, Cody and Dean behind them.

I need to bring up the fact that Owen is Natalie's father but how do I just bring up something like that?

Ugh. Kill me.

"You okay?"

I turn my head from the window to look at him. "Yeah, Why?"

"You seem like you're distracted."' He states. "Sure you're okay?"

I hesitated. "Yeah."

"Addison." He spoke softly. "What's wrong?"

God, Addison stop being a little bitch and tell him.
"Natalie came to talk to me this morning."

"Okay. What did she say?" He asked.

"She said.." I paused for a second. "Her mom died when she was 16, and that..Owen was her father."

He chuckles. "Your kidding, right?"

I shook my head slowly. "No. I wish I was but that's what she said."

"She has to be lying." He replied. "Owen has a daughter? The guy has been doing this kinda business for years, he had no time for kids."

"She said he let before she was born. Maybe he knew he couldn't keep her safe so he left." I explain. "I don't think she's lying Jason, you didn't see her face."

"Now what? She has no parents, what the hell are we gonna do with her?" .

"That's what I was gonna talk to you about when I told you." I reply. "I told her I was talk to you about having her stay at your house."

He pulls into the airport parking lot where you park your car if your flying so you can leave it there until you get back. "You want her to live there with us?"

"She has no one else, Jase." I reply when he parks the car. "Please?"

"I'll think about it. Okay? You're safety means everything to me, what if this is a trap from Owen?"

"It's not." I look down then back up at him. "She'll be safe with us."

"We'll talk about this later, we're gonna miss our flight." He says before stepping out of the car. I sigh and get out also, grabbing my purse and closing the door behind me.

I see the girls and the guys parking also near us. Jason pops the trunk and pulls out our suitcases.

"I can't believe your fucking doing this." Anastasia tells me, walking into the bathroom with the hair dye.

"I need a change." I tell her, "Besides blonde will look good, right?"

She shrugs, "I think so."

I hear our hotel door close and shut, Chasity then entered the bathroom. "Hey, you guys wanna grab dinner?"

"After I dye Addison's hair."

Her eyes widened, "Your dying your hair?!"

I groan, "Why is that everyone's reaction?"

"Does Jason know?" Chasity questioned, sitting on-top of the counter.

"Nope."

"Do you even care that he doesn't?"

"Nope,