chapter 2

Addison

"I'm on my way, chill

"I'm on my way, chill." I replied to Anastasia, "I'm literally getting in my car now."

"There's cars already lined up." she states, "If you aren't here in ten we're starting without you."

I held my phone between my neck and shoulder as I started the engine, "I'm leaving now. I'll see you soon."

Hanging up, I toss my phone into the passenger side before pulling out of my driveway. The car wash is today, I'm good friends with the manager at the mall since she's friends with my mom and she's letting us use the entire parking lot while the building is being redecorated. My parents still haven't given me an answer if I could go or not but yet I'm still gonna help raise money, even if I can't go I still want others to.

Ten minutes later, I arrived and parked my car before stepping out. Cars were everywhere and so we're girls and guys. Basically have naked. I was in a bikini too, a black one. I just had a white thing over my top piece until the car wash actually starts.

I made sure to lock my car before walking over to Anastasia who was talking to some of the other girls. "Finally your here."

"I'm sorry. I got caught in some traffic." I reply, "I'm here now so let's start before I change my mind."

"Anastasia Grayson and Addison Miller please report to Principle Rivers office."

My head shot up from my notebook when I heard the announcement through the intercom. I looked up at my teacher who nods her head. I close the notebook with my pencil inside then I stood up and exit the classroom. Anastasia was waiting at the end of the hall, "Its probably about the trip."

We continued to make small conversation until we reached her office, once we did Anastasia knocked and it didn't take long for her to answer. "Ladies, come in." We entered the room and took a seat in the leather chairs that were placed in front of her desk.

"I'm guessing this is about the trip." Anastasia says as Principle rivers walks over and sits down.

She nods her head, "Indeed."

"Well, did we make enough money?"

"Unfortunately, no."

"What? How!" Anastasia shouted, "The car wash was successful we made-"

"You made 2,000, Anastasia." She informed, "There's not even enough to pay for plane tickets."

"Is there anyway we can make more mo-"

"You don't need to."

"What?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows, "You just said we didn't make enough."

Principle Rivers opened a drawer and placed a brown folder on the table.

Anastasia looked at me then back at her, "What's that?"