chapter 19

Addison

One week later and my life is still the same, I meant what I said to Jason last week

One week later and my life is still the same, I meant what I said to Jason last week. I want to kill Marko, I'm absolute crazy for saying that right. Oh well, He killed a baby. A freaking baby, my parents and our friend.

Which Jason is still kinda upset that I lied to him.

Marko's members killed James but Marko is still the target to everything that has happened.

I've obviously never killed anyone nor have I even thought about it until now, I want Marko dead.

Jason and the boys has agreed to not wait any longer. Jason is still a little banged up from being shot but he's getting better.

Katy, she left.

She moved back to California with her sister.
I guess James death was too hard for her and she didn't wanna be apart of this anymore.

I mean, who can blame her.

Tomorrow, Me and Ally go back to school, I can't believe it's been a few months since our trip to Hawaii, it seems like it was just yesterday. If we wanna graduate we have to go back.

The reason me and Anastasia went away was because we needed to get away, and so we did.

I snapped from my thoughts when I heard a knock, I looked up seeing Jason standing at the doorframe.

"You alright?" He asked walking inside.

"I'm fine." I nod,. "Just thinking."

"About?" He questioned, sitting beside me as I sat up against the head board of the bed.

"Just about Marko, My family." I answer. "And how we start back to school tomorrow."

He sighs, "I want you to be careful, Okay? Marko is still out there, Addison. It's not safe for you to be at school right now."

I turned my full body around and sat
chris cross applesauce. "Jason, We'll be fine, I promise. But I do want to talk to you about something."

He nodded, telling me to continue.

"I want you to show me the ropes.." I whispered. "Like teach me how to shoot, and fight and all that stuff."

"Addison-"

"This way I can protect myself, I've always been afraid to fight back Jason." I tell him, "And now that I have the guts to stand up to someone, to a criminal, I want to learn how to fight like you guys, I've never even shot a gun in my life, Please, do this for me. I need justice for my parents.."