chapter 39

• Make sure to follow me on Instagram for when I'm updating and when I'm publishing future stories! @kaylatheauthor •

Addison

I pasted back and forth in the hospital waiting room, along with everyone else

I pasted back and forth in the hospital waiting room, along with everyone else. Jason got burned a little bit and he passed out, we immediately brought him to the hospital before the cops and ambulances showed up.

"Addison, just sit down." Anastasia tells me, standing up. "He's gonna be fine."

"Addison Miller?"

I spin around to see a black headed nurse. "Yes?"

"Jason is stable." She says. "He's asking for you."

I nod and turn back to Ana.

"Go. We'll wait here." She states. I nod once again and follow the nurse down the hall.

We enter his room and Jason is sitting on his bed. He looked like he was fine so I walk up, leaning down and placing a kiss on his lips. t

"I'll just." The nurse says as I hear the door close behind us.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "How are you feeli-"

"Addi." He smiles. "I'm fine, calm down babe."

"I was so worried." I said. Jason slowly scoots over, groaning in pain for a second, I carefully sit down beside him. "I'm so glad you're okay." I continue.

He looks down and back up at me. "Can we not prepared that we don't have anything to talk about, because we do."

"I know."

"Your pregnant?" He asked softly, his eyes locking with mine.

"Yeah." I reply, not making eye contact.

"Look at me, please." He says, and I do so. "When did you find out?"

"Not to long ago." I tell him, "Anastasia convinced me to go to the doctor and get a pregnancy test done, and it came out positive."

"Wow." He says, shifting in the bed.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"I'm honestly scared.." He says, "But, I'm exited. I can't believe I'm gonna be a father. The timing isn't right, but I love you just as I'll love him..or her."