chapter 16

Addison

"Addison!"

"Addison!"

I heard from downstairs, Marko reaches over and grabs a knife from the dresser.

"Addison!"

I open my mouth to yell back but Marko covers my mouth so I couldn't.

Marko looked at me straight in the eyes,
"Don't say a word."

"Addi! Are you up here!" I hear Jason yell, his voice getting closer.

Soon enough he walked passed the doorway but stepped back when he saw me.

"Nice to join us, Jason." Marko said, holding the knife to my throat.

"This has nothing to do with her, This has to do with me and you, Nobody else." Jason replied to him as he took a few steps inside the room..

"She has everything to do with this, You got my girlfriend killed, now I have the pleasure of killing yours while you have to live with that." Marko says

"I had no choice!" Jason hissed, "Do you think I was gonna let one of my friends die for your girlfriend Marko?" Jason asked. "Someone I hardly knew!"

"She was everything to me Jason. Now I have to live every day without her." Marko says, "Because of you, And now your gonna have to live without her." Marko replied taking the knife away from my throat..

He then pulls out a gun.

Gunshots downstairs were still being fired and I knew one was about to happen here.

"Marko don't do this." Jason says, stepping closer.

Marko placed the gun on the side of my head. "Not one more step McCann."

Jason stopped in his tracks. "If you do this Marko, I promise you." Jason looked right at him; his jaw clenching. "You will not live to see tomorrow."

Marko chuckles. "You actually think I'm scared of you and your little crew?"

"You should be." Jason hissed, balling his fists by his sides.

Marko smirked. "Are you forgetting I taught you guys everything you know? I've never been afraid of you and I never will."

Marko cocks the gun and I close my eyes.

Gun Shot.

but I felt nothing..absolutely nothing.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Jason laying on the floor, blood everywhere.

"Jason!" I cry, I hearing Marko laughing beside me.

"You fucking bastard!" I yelled, tears rolling down my face. "You shot him!"

Marko walked around and stood in front of me.
"Don't worry, now it's your turn sweetheart, you can die together."

Marko cocks the gun once again and was about to pull the trigger but someone walking into the room stopped him. "Marko dude cops are outside! We have to get out of here! Now."

"I'll be done in a sec." Marko replied, not taking his eyes off me.

"It's to late! Do you wanna get arrested?!" The guy yelled.

Marko looked at me, bending down to my level.
"Next time, babygirl. Next time.."

Marko then backed up and walked out.

I looked over at Jason who laid still on the floor.

"Help! Somebody!" I yelled. "Hello!"

Cody then appeared in the room, His eyes were red.

He looked like he'd been crying?

He then looked over seeing Jason.

"Jason!" Cody yelled running over to him and kneeling down to the floor.

He placed his head to hear a heartbeat.
"He's still alive."

"Jason stay with me. Please. We can't lose another. Cmon man." Cody cried holding Jason in his arms.

"Lose another?" I asked softly.

Cody closed his eyes, still holding Jason. "Its James..they killed him."