chapter 36

Addison

"Addi."

I looked over at Anastasia, "I'm sorry, what?"

"Are you okay?" She asked. "I-"

"No. I'm not okay, Anastasia." I sigh. "I'm in college, at lunch when I should be at home fixing my problems with Jason, but my mind keeps replaying the word mistake."

"Addison, I don't think Jason meant you guys having sex a mistake." She whispered.

"A baby isn't a mistake either, Anastasia." I hissed. "And the fact that he thinks it is, hurts me."

"I still think you should talk to him."

"This just happen a few days ago, Ana I can't J-"

"Addison, talk to him. Okay? I gotta go back home for a few before lunch is over." She says as she stands up. "I'll see you in a bit."

I enter Jason's room but I stop when I see him sleeping in his bed. I came straight home when class was over, Anastasia was right.

We need to work this out.

I walk over and carefully sit down on the other side of the bed. I take my shoes off and lay down next to him.

"Jason."

No answer.

I poke his cheek.

"Hmm." He groans.

A few seconds later he opens his eyes. "Addison? What are you doing here?"

I softly chuckle and smile. "I live here."

He slowly sits up. "I mean like why are you in here. Are you okay?"

I sit up also. "..Yeah. but I think we need to talk."

He closes and reopens his eyes and looks at me. "I didn't mean what I said yesterday, Addison."

"About the mistake part?" I ask. "I know."

"Look it's not that I don't want kids, Because I do, later on. I just wouldn't want him or her caught up in all of this."

I nod. "I understand Jason." I place my hand on his. "And if I was pregnant..We would work it out t-"

"Together?"