chapter 1

Addison

Chewing my sandwich, I almost choked when Anastasia, my best friend sits beside me and says "Guess what?"

"You scared the shit out of me, Ana."

"Boowhoo." she says, "Again, guess what?"

"What?"

"Your supposed to guess."

"You're pregnant."

"Addison, this is serious."

"Then tell me because I'm not guessing." I replied, taking another bit of my sandwich.

"You know the other day when we were talking about asking Principal Rivers to consider taking a beginning of senior year trip?" She questioned.

I nodded my head, "And?"

"Well, I talked to her this morning." Anastasia smiles widely.

"It's the first week of school and you already brought that up?" I asked, "She was probably super busy-"

"She made time." she cut me off, "Anyway, she said we could, If the school could raise money."

"And how are we supposed to do that?"

"My thought exactly." Ana points at me, "So then I said what if we off a car wash off campus."

I softly chuckle, "Why a car wash?

"Because its sexy." she laughs, "Girls in bikinis, guys shirtless, we'll for sure make money."

"And Principle Rivers is okay with this?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

She nods.

"Guess we're having a car wash,"

The two of us talked about different things until lunch was over which me and Anastasia walked to our lockers to get books for our last class but we were greeted by Elliot, one of our friends. He comes up behind us and wraps his arms around our shoulders. "So, what's this car wash I hear about?"

"It's for a the trip, you heard this all on the announcement, Elliot." Anastasia replied.

Elliot grinned, "If you guys are gonna be there, I'm in."

"Well, the sign up sheets are by the office." I informed.

"I know, tons of seniors already signed up." he says. "When the principle made the announcement she said if we raided enough money there would be choices, do you know what they are?"

"Nope." Anastasia says, popping the P. "But I'm sure she'll call me into her office sooner or later."

Elliot was about the reply but his phone went off causing him to stop, "Ooh I gotta go. Michelle wants to see me."

"Yeah, see you, as in hooking up in the janitors closet." I replied with a teasing smile, "Very classy."

"Shut up." He winked at me before walking away.