chapter 26

Addison

"What's this about?" I asked, yawning

Dean woke everyone up in the house for a meeting, at 6am. Yeah! 6 fucking am!

"I found a hit on Owen." Dean replies opening his laptop. "It sent me to an address."

"Address?" I ask, "I thought he lived in NewYork."

"Every leader has different houses, or apartments." Jason tells me, "I wanna go check it out."

"Are you sure that's a good idea Jason?" Drake asked. "I can't go, Me and Dean are picking up the weapons you ordered."

"Then Cody can go with me." Jason says moving his gaze from Dean over to Cody, who was sitting in a chair, asleep.

Jason groans and walks over, he places his hands on the back of the chair and pulls it back causing Cody to fall to the floor.

"What the hell?!" Cody yells as he quickly stands up.

"Will you pay attention?" Jason hissed.

"Oh I'm sorry." Cody Scoffs. "I didn't know I'm supposed to pay attention to every little word at 6am Jason."

"Will you come with me to check out owens place or not?" Jason asked as he plops down in the leather chair.

"Not." Cody replies. "I'm going with Anastasia today, meeting the family."

Dean laughs. "Cody? Meeting family? Damn. You're whipped bro."

Jason glances at him. "Shut the fuck up, Dean."

"I'll go with you." I suggest causing everyone to look at me. "I'll be with you. I'll be fine."

"Absolutely not." Jason immediately replies.

Drake clears his throat. "Don't punch me, but I think she should go with you."

"Are you crazy?" Jason chuckles. "Why would I take her when I'm possibly going to Owens place?"

"She's safer with you than anyone Jason." Dean states. "Nobody's gonna be here, she should be with you."

Jason hesitates. "Okay fine but if anything happens I'm gonna kick all your asses for convincing me to take her."

"Great." I reply, turning to walk back upstairs.