chapter 30

Addison

Holding hand and hand, me and Jason walk through town

Holding hand and hand, me and Jason walk through town. I seen a ice cream shop so I pulled him inside, demanding that a cone. Jason tells me to go sit down, I do as told and wait for him.

He returns, handing me my ice-cream cone. "Thank you."

"Are we still going to the fair?" He questioned, "Cody was asking too."

There was a fair downtown that we had all planned to go too but we haven't really talked about it since, "Uh, I guess. Do you want too?"

He shrugs, "Honestly I think we could all use time to ourselves..ya know, away from this."

"I actually agree." I nod, "We do need time to ourselves.."

Jason pulls his phone out of his pocket while I lick my ice-cream. "I'm texting him to be ready, it starts in an hour."

I pull out my phone, going to the camera. "Take a picture with me."

Jason looks at the camera, with a blank face. I softly groan, "Jase, smile."

Jason smiles huge and I snap the picture, when I seen it I laugh. "You look so adorable."

"No I don't." He shakes his head, "But you do."

"Were still gonna go to the zoo right?" I questioned, remembering our plans.

Yes, the zoo. I'm a sucker for animals what can I say?

"Of course." He chuckles, "We have to hurry though if we wanna make it to the fair for opening."

"My bad I can't fit this whole thing in my mouth."

Jason smirks, "You didn't have a problem the other night."

"Ha-Ha." I fake laugh, "Very funny."

Jason shrugs, carelessly. "It's true."

I roll my eyes, standing up. "C'mon. Let's go."

Present day.

"Do you really wanna have sex with him?" Anastasia asked me.

We are now on lunch break, we have an hour before we have to be back in class, we're still waiting on Chasity though, she stayed in class to finish her dress she was making for our first computer grade.