chapter 23

Jason

"You guys ready?"

"You guys ready?"

Today is the day we return back home. After months of planning, we finally killed Marko and everyone who was with him.

He is finally out of my life, better yet all of our life's.. I can just be happy with my boys and my girl.

I have regrets leaving here though, stuff happen in these last few months, but it's whatever.

I don't care. All I care about is getting back.

Addison, Which I can't wait to get home too, especially because it's her birthday today. Too bad I wasn't with her on mine.

"Ready when you are." Dean replies opening the door.

Cody an Drake picks up there bags and walks outside. There like me, they want to get home to there girl,

Dean really needs to girlfriend. I'll help with that once we get back home, where we belong.

I picked up my bags and left with Dean, we packed the van up and gathered inside.

"Alright." I started up the van. "Let's go home boys."

Addison

There he stood

There he stood.

Jason stood in front of me. Dean, Cody and Drake stood behind him.

"Jason.." I spoke softly, I was honestly speechless right now. "I thought you were dead.."

"I'm here." He walked further over to me, I quickly handed the cake to Anastasia then met him half way, he pulled me into a hug me as he rubbed my back with his hands. "I'm here, Addison."

I pulled away. "Marko..is he.."

Jason nodded. "We can be happy now. I took care of it but I did I-"

Cody cleared his throat.

"We" Jason looked at the boys then back at me. "We took care of it."

"Now." Cody looked at Anastasia and grinned. "To my babygirl."

Cody rushed over and kissed Anastasia, there lips moved on sync before she pulled away.
"We're gonna go."

Jason chuckles as Cody grabs onto her hand and guides her upstairs.

"Mind giving us a few minutes guys?" Jason asked referring to me an him to drake and dean.

"Yeah I should probably go call chastity. Let her know I'm back." Drake suggested.

Dean flopped down on the couch. "Don't mind me."

Drake grabbed Dean by the shirt and began dragging him away. "See you later."

The two disappeared out the door.

"How are you?" He asked softly.

"I'm fine." I smile,. "Now that your here."

"I have missed you.." He places his hands on my face, "So fucking much."

"Me too.." I reply, "There wasn't a day where I didn't think about you, Jase."

"I thought you every second of every day.." He rubs my cheeks with his thumbs, "How beautiful you are..the way you talk..the way you smile..the way your lips felt against mi-"

I immediately leaned up, cutting him off mid sentence. It didn't take him long to kiss back, his hands still rested on the side of my face. Our lips moved more touched then our first kiss, this was more..eager.
A soft moan escapes my lips when he moves his hands from my face to my ass.

"Jump."

I jumped as my legs wrapped around his torso. He walked over and laid us down on the couch, him still ontop of me without breaking the kiss. Jason's hands traveled my body.

Sadly, he pulled away breathless. "Happy birthday, Addi."

"Thank you." I spoke, breathless from the long intense thing that just happened here..

He smiled and kissed my forehead, "It's good to be home."