chapter 31

Jason

I shot from my bed seeing Dean yelling at the door frame

I shot from my bed seeing Dean yelling at the door frame. Groaning, I throw my blanket off mine and Addison's body and found my way over to the door. Once I open it he says "I found a lead on Owens warehouse."

Dean then disappears back downstairs. I glance to my right to look at the clock.

Fucking 7am.

I glance over seeing Addi still sleeping peacefully, I walked back over, leaning down and kissing her forehead before making my way downstairs to the meeting room, where Dean, Cody and Drake was.

"Where's the lead?" I close the door behind me.

"Not far from here, I think we should go check it out." Cody suggested.

Drake chuckles. "Then what? We die."

"They only have 4 members now. They did have 5 before Jason killed Bryan, we can take them." Dean replies opening his laptop.

I walk over and stand beside him.

"This red dot is the location of the warehouse." Dean states pointing to the red dot on the screen.

"Should we go?" I ask standing up fully and looking at the guys.

Cody nods. "I think we should."

"Drake?" I ask him.

He shrugs. "I guess."

"Good. Put some guns in the van just in case, be ready in 20." I say before leaving the room and walking back up to my bedroom.

I opened the door finding my bed empty. "Addison?"

"Yeah?"

I turn around seeing her holding clothes. "I was just about to take a shower, getting ready for class."

"Oh. Well we're gonna go check out Owens warehouse." I tell her.

"Dean got a lead?" She asked as she walked into my bathroom.

"Yeah. I'll be gone by the time your ready so I'm gonna get dressed and head out okay?"

"Be careful."

I walk over, standing at the doorframe. "I will."

I walk closer, going in for a kiss but she puts her hand on my lips. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet." She says.

I groan. "Addi."