chapter 17

Addison

I sat patiently in the hospital waiting room with Dean, Cody and Drake

The cops showed up and we told them what happened. The story was Jason owed them money and Marko got a little too impatient.

Marko and his members, that weren't killed fled the scene. Jason was immediately rushed to the hospital.

"How are we gonna tell Jason?" Cody whispered in my ear, who I sat beside. "About James.."

"I..don't know." I tell him, "How the hell do you tell someone one of their best friends is dead?"

"He has to know Addison, We can't just lie to him." Cody stated. "I think you should be the one to break it to him."

"What? Why me?" I quickly turned my body, fulling looking at him.

"Just break it to him. Okay? I can't.." He stood up. "I'm gonna go get some food. Want anything?"

I slowly shook my head and he nodded then walked off.

I glanced outside the windows to see Chasitity, Katy and Anastasia walking inside. I quickly stood up and met them half way.

"Addison." Anastasia cried, running towards me and wrapping her arms around me. "I was so worried. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Ana." I reply softly, when we pulled away.

"Did they catch Marko?" Katy asked.

I shake my head, "They fled when the cops showed up."

"How's Jason?" Chasity questioned.

"You have no room to talk to me right now." I hiss at her, "If Jason forgives you, then you may."

"Where's the boys?" Katy asked about to walk inside.

I grabbed her hand causing her to spin around. "Before you go inside, there's something you should know Katy."

"What?" She whispered. "What's wrong?"

Hesitant, "Cody tried..he-"

"What is it, Addison?"

"James he's.." I paused not wanting to finish the sentence.

"No." She whispered shaking her head. "Don't you dare say what I think your gonna say, Addison."

"I won't say it..but I think you know what I was going to." I tell her, carefully taking my hand off her wrist.