chapter 21

Addison

"Anastasia, come on we're gonna be late

"Anastasia, come on we're gonna be late." I yell as I raced down the stairs and stopped as I grabbed my car keys. "Ana!"

"I'm coming!" She walks downstairs. "Damn, chill out."

"Our interview is at 10, Anastasia." I remind her, "It's almost 9:30 and it takes 25 minutes to get there."

It's July now, and today we have an interview at Ashwood College to see if we can take classes for fashion.

We graduated about a month ago, we still hang with Elliot of course,well somewhat. He has a girlfriend now and he's kinda off in his own world.

Jason. We haven't heard anything from him nor any of the other boys since they left months ago.

It scared me, it makes me think something happened.

"May I see your high school transcripts?" Mrs. Malone asked, she is the owner/principle of Ashwood.

I handed her the folder that had mine and Anastasia's transcripts inside.

She received it and opened it up.

"You girls have excellent grades." She says still examining the papers.

Ana smiles. "Thank you."

"But I see here at the bottom where the principal said you guys didn't show up to school for months?" She questioned. "Is there a reason for that?"

"Uh." I looked at Anastasia then back at Mrs. Melone.

I shifted in my seat. "We went on a senior trip to Hawaii and there was so much going on in our lives and we decided to just get away..but we're back now. Everything is fine and we really want to study in fashion, we want to open our own shop and everything, I promise we'll take this very seriously."

"Well, Addison, Anastasia." She closed the folder back and laid it on her desk. "Despite the little incident in Hawaii, you have amazing grades, you both were on the volleyball team in Junior year, Anastasia was in the drama club, you both were in clubs and everything."

I nod. "We took HighSchool very seriously, Just as we would take getting into this college."

"Well girls." She stood up. "When college starts back in August, I'd be happy to have both of you girls here."

We stood up, smiling. "Really? We're in?"

She smiled. "Indeed."

I immediately hugged Anastasia. "Thank you so much." I said to the principle once we pulled away.

"Wanna order pizza?" I asked Anastasia as she walked into the kicthen.

"Is that even a question?"

"Pepperoni?" I questioned, taking out my phone.

She softly laughs. "Duh."

I order the pizza online because it's much easier.

"So." Anastasia said sitting on a stool and looking at me.

"So what?"

She smiled. "Tomorrow's your birthday."

I groan. "Don't remind me."

"Addison." She bluntly replies. "We're gonna go out, no clubs, just a fun day and night. Okay?"

"I'm not really in the mood to do anything.." I shake my head, looking down.

Anastasia sighs, "Is this about Jason?"

I nod slowly. "I miss him, Anastasia. I miss him so much."

"I know you do." She placed her hand ontop of mine. "I miss cody too. They'll be back. They promised."

Jason, where the hell are you?