chapter 28

Addison

"What do you mean Owens here?" Jason asked Drake, turning fully around to face him

"I mean he's here, upstairs with Cody and Dean. " Drake states. "And, he wants to talk to you."

Jason nods. "Go sit down, don't let Addison leave your sight, don't let any of the girls. Am I clear Drake?"

Drake nods and holds his hand out for me.

I look up at Jason. "Be careful."

Jason leans down and places a quick kiss on my lips. "I will, stay with Drake, Okay? Don't go back on my word, Addison."

I nod and place my hand in drakes as we walked over to the table where Anastasia as Chasity sat.

Jason

I walk upstairs to the room Drake told me to go too

Opening the door, I see Cody, Dean and Owen.

"McCann." Owen says. "So nice of you to finally join us."

I close the door behind me. "Showing up here is a little dramatic don't ya think?"

"Well you see." Owen begins. "I was just telling your friends that New York still matters, you shot one of my people Jason and because of that, in time, you will pay."

"I knew what I was getting myself into." I reply. "Just as you should've known what you were getting yourself into when you agreed to protect Marko and his members. Did you really think someone wasn't gonna die? We're gang members. It's what we do."

Owen chuckles. "I understand what I was getting into, but did you? We've been the five for years, Jason. When you killed Bryan it broke The five McCann."