Lexa

Italics=Trigedasleng
Sam's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I could tell the air was cold but I didn't feel it. I was completely warm even though I wasn't wearing very warm clothes.

I wore the same clothes that I did when I first came to the ground. My hair was neat and all the cuts and bruises I had were gone.

I walked up the long road and looked around me. Buildings were everywhere and the streets were clean. It looked like exactly how imagined Earth before the bombs.

I saw a man start walking towards me, I jogged trying to get away from him until I ran into lots of people. All of them running around or having conversations. The man still walked towards me but as he got closer to me, he walked right pass and to another woman. He hugged her and they began to have a conversation.

I looked over to the other people crossing the street. One of them I recognized instantly. "Jasper?" Jasper walked right pass me, just like the other man did. Like they didn't even know I was there. "They can't see me."

I wanted to get to Jasper, try and get him but I heard someone whispering my name. I looked around and noticed that one of the street lights had the symbol that was on the A.I. As I walked towards it, the street light changed into a stop. I was confused at first but then noticed a woman with her hair designed as the symbol.

I quickly followed her through the large crowd. I was careful not to bump into anyone as I followed her. I continued following her but fell when I felt a wave of pain in my head. Blood dripped on the floor below me. I reached up and whipped the blood on my nose before pushing myself back up to my feet.

I panicked when the crowd around me stopped and looked at me. Even the woman that I was following before. I got away from the crowd and ran towards the stairs, hoping to get away from where all the people were.

I reached the second set of stairs before falling completely. I was out of breath and in pain. Two of the chipped people came over and lifted me to my feet, restraining me from fighting back.

I heard a shout from behind me before both of the chipped people fell dead. I fell with them onto my hands and knees. I slowly lifted my eyes to the person who saved me.

Lexa stood there, her swords in hand, fighting the other people that began to surround me. As the last body fell, Lexa placed her swords back in her holsters and pulled me to my feet and into a hug.

"Our fight is not over."

She placed my arm over her shoulder and carried me away from the crowd.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

Love ya😘
Bye.