Secrets

Sam's POV
Italics=Trigedasleng

The woman next to me began signing in Trigedsleng while Clark entered the room. I stood next to Lexa in a tight dress (with a low cut in the back) that showed off my pregnant stomach. My dad took notice before the coalition started and asked me about it. It took everything I had not to cry.

Clark bowed to Lexa, as did the people that surrounded her. I simply bowed my head as a sign of respect. Lexa told me not to get on my knee to bow. Sometimes I think she's more excited for this baby than I am.

"Hail warriors of the twelve clans."

"Hail the commander of the blood." Everyone replied except for Clark and the rest of Skaikru.

"Rise. We welcome Skaikru to our halls in the spirit of friendship and harmony. And we welcome Clark kom Skaikru, legendary Wanheda Mountain Slayer. The reason for the summit has changed. We are not here to negotiate a treaty with Skaikru, but rather to initiate them into the coalition. To symbolize this union, the leader of Skaikru must bear our mark."

My father stepped forward and presented his arm. The symbol was then burned into it making me wince. As soon as the mark was done, Bellamy, Octavia, and another person I didn't recognize pushed open the doors and rushed into the room.

"What are you doing?" I shouted to them catching their attention.

"The summit's a trap." Bellamy replied throwing the guard out of his grasp. "We need to get you out of here."

"What the hell is going on?" Clark shouted to Lexa.

"I don't know."

"It's the Ice Nation."

"These allegations are an outrage." Ivon spoke back to Bellamy. "The Ice Nation never stormed this summit with weapons, breaking out laws, that was the Skaikru."

"We're right about this." The man I now recognize as Pike added. "The two guards you left behind are already dead. We need to go now."

"How did you come by this information?" Lexa pointed out.

All three of them looked around confused, as if they were looking for someone.

"Bellamy, Bellamy. Come in." Raven's voice came through the radio attached to Bellamy's hip. "The grounders attacked Mount Weather."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's gone. They're all gone. Sinclair and I are the only ones left. I'm so sorry."

"You should have never moved your people into Mount Weather." Ivon taunted standing in front of them. "The Ice Nation did what Lexa was too weak to do."

"This is an act of war. Sentries, arrest the Ice Nation delegation! Including the Prince."

"Clark, Sam we need to leave. Now." Bellamy said in a raspy tone.

"We need an ambassador from the thirteenth clan to stay here in Polis."

"It's not safe here."

"Clark will be safe under my protection, as Sam will be under yours."

I snapped my head in Lexa's direction and gave her a confused look. "Lexa..."

"Sam, you are to be a mother soon. You need to start thinking about what's best for the baby, not what you think you want for both of you." Lexa placed her right hand on my stomach. "Stay safe, Sam of Sky People. Both of you."

I nodded and walked towards my people who were getting ready to leave. I kept my head down and only brought it up when I felt someone's hand grab my arm.

"Why didn't you tell me." Bellamy questioned with his jaw clenched.

"I didn't know until...until I was already gone."

"You could've come back."

"And what would you have said if I did?"

"Hey, let's go." One of the guards called out to us. I quickly pulled my arm out of Bellamy's grasp and walked towards the rest of my people.

Home sweet home, I guess.

Welp; that was awkward. On so many levels. Yeah. Anyways thanks for reading.

Love ya😘
Bye.