Ascension Ceremony

Italics=Trigedasleng
Sam's POV

Bellamy opened the door to the throne room and we all followed him. He pointed his gun at Abby who was next to Clark but Clark quickly pushed Abby behind her.

"Hey, no. It's okay." Clark assured Bellamy. "I used the EMP. She's back."

"What about Ontari?" Murphy questioned, pointing to the girl who looked almost dead. Her head was rapped in bandages with black blood soaking them, meaning she was a nightblood like me. "Thought you said we had one shot with that thing."

Clark stood up and joined the group. "I told you, Ontari's no longer an option for the flame. She's brain dead." Clark looked from Murphy to Bellamy. "Is the floor secure?"

"For now." Bellamy answered. "Jaha and the guards are tied up in a bedroom."

"We took out the elevator and the ladder as we climbed." Pike added. "The stairs are collapses and no one's following us."

"Good then we have time."

"Time for what?" Bellamy questioned Clark.

"An Ascension Ceremony."

"Ascension?" Murphy asked. "You just said Ontari wasn't an option."

"She isn't." I answered. "But I am."

"Sam." Bellamy pulled me to the side so we could talk in private. "We still don't know what this could do to the baby."

"We don't have any other options. Unless you have a brilliant idea." Bellamy stayed silent. "Okay." I turned to Clark who was already looking at me and nodded my head to her, signaling that we were in.

"Whatever you're doing, you better do it fast." Octavia said, rushing into the room.

"Why?" Bellamy asked, concerned. "What happened?"

"They're climbing."

We all rushed outside and to the edge of the building. Below us, the people were climbing up ladder and vines up the tower.

I turned to Bellamy who already was giving me a nervous look.

"I have to do this."

~

I winced as Abby slowly began to cut down the neck. She pulled away once the cut was big enough and placed the scalpel with my black blood on the table.

"We're ready." Abby said to Bellamy. He nodded and joined my side, taking my hand in his.

"If anything happens," Bellamy whispered to me. "to you or the baby, I don't care if you've shut the whole thing down or not, I'm getting you out of there."

I nodded and placed a chaste kiss on his lips before readying myself. Clark came and helped me lean forward. "Ascende Superius." The A.I activated.

Clark slowly placed it in the cut on my neck. I winced and squeezed Bellamy's hand as I felt it connect with my brain.

I leaned back against the chair and composed myself. "Are you okay?" Bellamy asked.

I nodded. "I know how to stop ALIE. I have to take the chip."

"What?"

"I have to go into the City of Light and find the kill switch."

Murphy nodded. "Yeah. That sounds like a great idea." He said sarcastically.

"Sam." Clark bent down in front of me. "Listen to me. ALIE wants the flame. If you take the chip, you're giving it to her. The second someone sees you, ALIE is gonna know that you're there. She'll kill you. If your mind dies, you die." Clark's voice cracked as a few tears fell down her cheeks.

"The flame will protect me." I said, grabbing her hand. "Lexa will protect me."

"I believe you." Bellamy said handing me the chip.

Clark kissed my forehead before quickly hugging me. "May we meet again."

"We will."

"We'll keep you safe." Bellamy added.

"I know."

I slowly put the chip in my mouth and closed my eyes, going into the City of Light.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed. Thank you for reading.

Love ya😘
Bye.